Gaming Bongs

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Gaming Bongs

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:47 am

Commonwealth niggers are all the same.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:29 am

So about Wolfenstein, what games would you guys recommend? I mostly play Doom and Quake but I've only ever played Wolfenstein 3D.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:25 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:29 am
So about Wolfenstein, what games would you guys recommend? I mostly play Doom and Quake but I've only ever played Wolfenstein 3D.

Best game ever made, and still sorta active.

>Fantastic fast movement
>Fantastic gunplay
>Level up class system
>Addictive as fuck team based gameplay

They have a modern ET launcher called etlegacy.

https://www.etlegacy.com/download

I use that in combination with this site to see what rooms are active with real people.

https://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serv ... der=player
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:43 am

Depends if you want single player or multi. But I'll go ahead and recommend some shit anyway:

Halo has always been a rock-solid franchise, at least until Halo 4 shat everything up. Not surprising though, because Bungie handed off development to a new studio and said studio didn't understand the careful balancing the previous games had. Simple shit like "the most common pistol in the fucking game should not have a 50 round TOTAL capacity and be impossible to fucking reload." Halo 4 is playable on Normal but complete trash on anything higher. Halo 5 looks even worse.

BUT! The good halo games! Halo: CE is still the best, and the original version is still the best version. The original graphics are still very impressive for the time they came out. The lighting is great and very moody. Controls are extremely tight. Halo basically created modern console FPS control schemes (well, until CoD 4 came along and added a few things, tweaked a few others.) Halo: CE is a very complete game with a long, satisfying campaign that's still the best of any Halo game.

Halo 2 is a lot more unbalanced, especially on any difficulty higher than Normal. Jackal snipers became a meme for a reason. But it's still a long game with some high highs to go with the low points. It's a good game but a mediocre Halo game. Points to Bungie though for making some adjustments to the formula (like dual-wielding) that added even more strategy and fun.

Halo 3 is fine. I hate Cortana talking but the levels themselves are fun. ODST is Halo 3, without dual-wielding or armor abilities but with better level design. Reach is the last good Halo game. Very fun on Heroic, but I wouldn't play it Legendary because it's fucking brutal.

If you're looking for PC games specifically, the master chief collection supposedly is coming to PC if it's not there already.

That Syndicate remake game had surprisingly competent gunplay. It was made by the same studio who made The Darkness and Butcher Bay.
SpoilerShow
I just realized maybe you meant specifically world war 2 shooters. :oops: Most of them are shit. If the stories aren't bad, the gunplay usually is. Besides which, NuWolfenstein doesn't play like wolfenstein anyway. It plays like fucking Call of Duty mixed with Rage 2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:47 am
Commonwealth niggers are all the same.
But some are more nigger than the others. Case in point: The Leaf.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 pm

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is the best Wolfenstein by far.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:22 pm

So Return made me realize that the franchise dropped the ball hard when it came to bosses. I mean, how do you go from "Hitler in power armor, dual-wielding miniguns" to "Some tall dude from the Middle Ages who brought a sword to a gunfight"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:47 pm

What about the nu-Wolfenstein. And no not Youndblood, fuck that shit lol.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:06 pm

^ I actually enjoyed New Order and Old Blood for the somewhat campy shit (especially the latter)

New Colossus was the biggest faggot shit I ever played and I didn't even bother to finish it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:30 pm

I dislike the first two nu-Wolfensteins for being shit that tries or rather pretends to be old school but fails. The ones after are the wokest faggot shit I've seen in vidya so far and that's saying something. Ubisoft and EA wish to be that woke.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!