Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
ban

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by ban » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:09 pm

Not really, which is the problem because its fans and Avalonne stumbled upon for no reason instead of psychoanalysing the characters using the Force, without ruining it. Shit like only Siths can use lightning because it's evil and the dark side of the Force compells them to do it shit and missunderstanding of the japanese things Lucas copied from his nip movies. A character beng evil or belonging to an evil fashion because of destiny and said destiny granting him even more powers on top of those he has isn't something to psychoanalyse because it's akin to a calling or basically the allignements in Fist of the North Star. Dragon Ball is an even better example with the characters constantly commenting how an enemy's Ki feels just like how Ben described the presence of Darth Vader.

Tl:dr : You don't psychoanalyze Excalibur because it's a sword, you psychoanalyze Arthur, the guy who wields and choose to wield it in a just way.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm
Though tbf, the OG trilogy has always been much saner, and shit like the Sun Crusher, the Dark Saber (aka a Death Star, but it looks like a giant lightsaber) and at least one clone of Palpatine have been inventions by EU madmen.
So the Star Wars fans also write the fanfic comics for Transformers? I'm wondering how Star Wars will adapt Kiss Players into its canon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:09 pm
I'm wondering how Star Wars will adapt Kiss Players into its canon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something like this but with more vore.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 pm

ban wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:09 pm
Not really, which is the problem because its fans and Avalonne stumbled upon for no reason instead of psychoanalysing the characters using the Force, without ruining it. Shit like only Siths can use lightning because it's evil and the dark side of the Force compells them to do it shit and missunderstanding of the japanese things Lucas copied from his nip movies. A character beng evil or belonging to an evil fashion because of destiny and said destiny granting him even more powers on top of those he has isn't something to psychoanalyse because it's akin to a calling or basically the allignements in Fist of the North Star. Dragon Ball is an even better example with the characters constantly commenting how an enemy's Ki feels just like how Ben described the presence of Darth Vader.

Tl:dr : You don't psychoanalyze Excalibur because it's a sword, you psychoanalyze Arthur, the guy who wields and choose to wield it in a just way.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:14 pm
Though tbf, the OG trilogy has always been much saner, and shit like the Sun Crusher, the Dark Saber (aka a Death Star, but it looks like a giant lightsaber) and at least one clone of Palpatine have been inventions by EU madmen.
So the Star Wars fans also write the fanfic comics for Transformers? I'm wondering how Star Wars will adapt Kiss Players into its canon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I mean yeah, but there's potential in the religions and philosophies of the Force, it's just that autists got control of the narrative.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 pm

I think the Force is a good excuse for them to muse about how muh deep philosophy that they practice IRL and has safed them from dark times.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm
*Death-Star-tan*
You just know this one doesn't shoot a death laser. What comes out here is a lot more solid. And phallic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:47 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 pm
I mean yeah, but there's potential in the religions and philosophies of the Force, it's just that autists got control of the narrative.
There really isn't. It's the basic concept of great powers coming with great responsibilities and the morals of being chosen at random but one's own actions and what to do with that gift making the difference. The force itself is best left completely unexplained. The philosophy boils down to "Don't do bad shit even though you can. You'll gain massive power but will ultimately ruin your own shit.".
You can tell good stories of individuals dealing with that. Even with people that don't have the force and how they think and behave about it. But the force itself and such is about as shallow as it gets.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:56 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 pm
Threligions thing is interesting but shallow because it's probably gonna go as Kugel said or do a "Tibetan Force-Monks have the right idea, but it also spawned Force-Christianity and Force-Islam in a universe".
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 pm
I think the Force is a good excuse for them to muse about how muh deep philosophy that they practice IRL and has safed them from dark times.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:56 pm
*Death-Star-tan*
You just know this one doesn't shoot a death laser. What comes out here is a lot more solid. And phallic.
Oh it's a death laser alright. A laser sword if you will. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:17 pm

And what a truly massive sword. Capable of expelling huge amounts of energy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Here is the re-edit of The Last Jedi, if anyone wants.

The guy doing it is a great editor, btw.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:05 pm

What does it change?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:46 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:05 pm
What does it change?
If it's the cut I'm thinking about it removes most of the wahmen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!