The Abortion Thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm
Well, like I said, if "pro-choice" activist assholes start to be honest about the issue and stop propagating lies, I'd be more inclined to compromise with them.

I know in Japan there are no such deceptions. Everybody there knows what an abortion is what it entails. Women know what they have done and usually perform a Mizuko Kuyo prayer ceremony to atone for their actions.
Seriously this. The disingenuous bullshit is reason enough to not support libshits. Imagine if they just said full stop "We want to kill our babies because we want to fuck around and not have to pay for it!" K. Fine. Here's your plan B and vacuum, never procreate, you fuck.

Instead it's all this gay philosophy about women's rights? The fuck? A child takes TWO people to make. That child is just as much the man's as it is hers. If these people would just what they actually want they might get a few legit votes even instead of having to import more shit skins with welfare.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:13 pm

Totally agree that a huge problem in this issue is that libs are acting retarded.

Speaking of retards... would be abort your baby if you knew it was gonna be retarded? xD
Last edited by Auli on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:15 pm

I'd abort even if he was the next adolf Hitler
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:13 pm
Speaking of retards... would be abort your baby if you knew it was gonna be retarded? xD
Yes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:41 pm

Absolutely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm

If my baby was retarded I'd eat that black mark with God. Nobody should have to live life retarded. Look at Chris Chan.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:25 pm

So I'm going to be "that guy" and ask: if you knew in advance, how do you know it would end up that way? Predestination paradox and all that. You'd prepare enough if you were a parent that cared* where they could be special needs educated from the beginning to maximize the most of what they could do.
At least end up guiding them to a place on life where they wouldn't end up like Chris chan.

I'd be more worried that the definition itself would change based on leftists getting their hands deep in the medical industry. Wrongthink=retarded, sort of thing.

*Minorities, of course, excepted.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:35 pm

1) Special education is expensive
2) No amount of special education is going to help a child with Down's
3) Most children with Down's have medical problems in addition to their retardation and don't live particularly long
I wouldn't put my child through that
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:18 am

A cousin of mine is "retarded". She's a vegetable. Basically in a waking coma and it's been that way since day one. They said she'd likely only make it to her mid teens. She's a year older than me and still alive. 34 years of no actual interaction, no definite sign of being aware what's going on around her and 34 years being nothing but a burden that's barely more alive than somebody brain dead that's still attached to machines.
The fuck is one going to do about that? If you actually care, you stop that nightmare before it has started.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:04 am

What if she's just had a continues nightmare for 34 years? I get she's a vegetable, but you never know.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.