Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:55 pm
And with the XBox being... well, the Xbox, Nintendo is basically guaranteed to winn this grand console war.
It's more that Nintendo doesn't even participate in the console war. They do their thing and sometimes it's a massive success and other times it's a failure. But like I said, they've got the handheld market on lockdown and even for their worst consoles they are guaranteed to have at least a couple of games that are worth playing.

The whole Playstation thing is weird. PS1 and 2 were massively successful and that's in large parts because they had strong libraries but 3 and 4 are both /nogayms/ as hell. You don't really get people with graphics anymore either. A multiplat title will be the same on Xboner and Gaystation anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:36 pm

PS3 is right in the middle of the /nogaymes/ storm, basically having some amazing titles to import but many avoided it because LEL! MOONRUNES and because importing PS3 games, compared to PSP ones is very fucking expensive, not to mention, a lot of those didn't use the modern graffix engines like Unreal 3 and whatever gay shit Treyarch and Activision used in the Vagina shooters. Then, even when good shit came out like DMC4 and MGR, you had fags kvetch about MUH realism and hating the stylised graphics for peaking at 60FPS but looking cartoony and goofy and not being "for hardcore gamers like us and our army recruitment ads for Battlefield, the next Halo killer DUDEBRO!" And now, those very same fags do these kinds of shit :

This guy is the poster boy of that generation of gamers and they are half the reason the PS3 gained that kind of reputation in the west.

Nintendo staying the fuck away and restoring region free policies with the exception of DLC across foreign accounts, like the PSP did was among the smart things to do and shove up the asses of their investors. They basically exist in their own bubble and niche and they make good money out of it and they have MonHun so for them it's win-win at this point, provided they don't fuck up extra bad with the Switch Lite or improved Joy cons or whatever they do next.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:50 pm

Anyone getting Fire Emblem?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Eventually I probably will even though the game looks soy filled.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:07 pm

You mean "The Rebuild of Byzantium : Lodoss War Edition" featuring a supposed fag that gets dad-zoned but gets their daughters for wives so he's turned super straight and the trap of the game ends up going straight and marries a loli thta has the LGBTwattters going ballistic? :lol: And a tanned Robin Hood that just returned from his vacation to fight Ivan the TerriblePunished Ivan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:14 pm

I wish this game WAS lodoss war.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Play Fire Emblem 3, 7, Gaiden / Echoes or Genealogy of Holy War then. This one is closer to Lodoss War II and Grancrest Senki(the new work of the Lodoss guys).
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:25 pm

I sometimes entertain the notion of getting back into Fire Emblem after checking out some of the GBA titles, but the DS alone has a fuckload of entries, many being alternate versions of each other.
ban wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:07 pm
You mean "The Rebuild of Byzantium : Lodoss War Edition" featuring a supposed fag that gets dad-zoned but gets their daughters for wives so he's turned super straight and the trap of the game ends up going straight and marries a loli thta has the LGBTwattters going ballistic? :lol: And a tanned Robin Hood that just returned from his vacation to fight Ivan the TerriblePunished Ivan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Disgusting, amirite? It's like playing Trump - The Game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Basically Fire Emblem 1 is remade on the DS along with Fire Emblem 3. The DS FEI is the definitive edition of that, while FE3 on the SNES(yohoho that) is the best one due to DS shit happening. The only other remake existing is Fire Emblem Echoes on the 3DS, a remake of the second Fire Emblem which is beyond bad and outdated by now. Like I said though, if you play one of the above I mentioned, you're golden on a surface level, especially if you love Lodoss.

You just wait until they discover that the lesbian options are actually at Sailor Moon yuri levels, missing only the short skirts and that there are 5 of them instead of the 3 "gay" options. :lol: They'll start reviewbombing it for not being the Harry Potter fag simulator they advertised it as. :lol:
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:50 pm
Anyone getting Fire Emblem?
Nope. I'm not the biggest fan of that kind of strategy and when i get that urge I much rather play one of the Goldbox D&D games.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!