Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:51 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:41 am
So wonderful to see him never recover. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mundanematt

Sorry to anyone checking in to see if he necked himself yet. I just really am enjoying the fact that his e career is done. :lol:
He's STILL losing subs. The bleeding never ends, fuck me that's hilarious.
Views are often around 1k or less now. His channel is finished. A dead channel walking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 pm

Boy, Jimbo certainly did a number on Jarbo, didn't he? And at the root of the problem, Trump Derangement Syndrome as usual (becoming a raging homossex because muh Nazis and muh Blumpf; collecting good soyboy points with the shreaking crowd; get desperate when his past "edgy" stuff resurfaces)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Boulder Boy did all of that to himself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm
Boulder Boy did all of that to himself.
I'm really happy that Jarbo's career is essentially over. Fucker's channel was nothing but spam, and he was a false flagging piece of dogshit. His downfall is proof that there's still some kind of justice in the world.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:00 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:51 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:41 am
So wonderful to see him never recover. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mundanematt

Sorry to anyone checking in to see if he necked himself yet. I just really am enjoying the fact that his e career is done. :lol:
He's STILL losing subs. The bleeding never ends, fuck me that's hilarious.
Views are often around 1k or less now. His channel is finished. A dead channel walking.
He changed the name to try and trick people into clicking, and every time I do I flip my shit and exit right away. I'm sure everyone else feels the same way.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:25 pm

No idea why is he still going. Surely he can't make any money from that crap - and why would anybody do that kind of crap he's pulling off just for fun in their free time is beyond me, even Fatt isn't that stupid. I don't think he got a job, being a miserable useless nobody, that kind of thinking (actually taking a job that provides him with some stable income) is too practical for him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:25 pm
No idea why is he still going. Surely he can't make any money from that crap - and why would anybody do that kind of crap he's pulling off just for fun in their free time is beyond me, even Fatt isn't that stupid. I don't think he got a job, being a miserable useless nobody, that kind of thinking (actually taking a job that provides him with some stable income) is too practical for him.
His projected youtube earnings are 7k a year. :lol:

Look at his 34 patrons

https://www.patreon.com/mattjarbo

He's charging to start a movie podcast and it's 6% of the way there after how long?

God I will love his suicide stream.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:25 pm
He's doing the DSP thing of trying to make up for low numbers of views with volume of videos. As for why he's still going, as he said himself on The Honest Matt Show, he'd rather sell his daughter on the black market than get a real job. :lol:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:46 pm
He's doing the DSP thing of trying to make up for low numbers of views with volume of videos. As for why he's still going, as he said himself on The Honest Matt Show, he'd rather sell his daughter on the black market than get a real job. :lol:
That still doesn't make sense, because pigroach's main source of income are twitch paypigs, and even then he's pulling around 5 times higher numbers than Fatt, and he's still not getting much from jewtube. It doesn't matter how many videos Matt makes if he only gets around 5000 views per day in total.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:46 pm
he'd rather sell his daughter on the black market than get a real job. :lol:
He's channelling his inner Booger then, because he would have a hard time convincing anybody to employ him even if he was offering them his daughter in exchange. He can flex all he wants about not wanting to get a job, it's easy to say that when you're unemployable to begin with.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:46 am

The irony. He's the last one to cry about youtube not enforcing harassment guidelines. False flagging sounds like harassment to me.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome