The Abortion Thread

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

The Abortion Thread

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:20 pm

The topic that refuses to go away. Abortion clinics are going the way of the video store as states pass laws that make it extremely difficult to keep one open. Debate rages among pro-abortion types as to whether abortion is a political issue or a healthcare issue. Meanwhile, several of our delightful future failed Presidential candidates have either voted against bans on late-term abortions or have strongly suggested that they're cool with it ("I trust women to draw the line", said Democratic candidate Steve Buttplug in an especially weasel-y moment).

What do you think about abortion?

When I was your regular lib-cuck in my 20s two decades ago, I was okay with it. As I get older though, I think I'm turning the corner on it.

Or at least, I just hate the language that the pro-abortion side uses.

"Pro-choice"?

Uh, I can think of someone in this equation who doesn't get a choice. (You know... the kid.)

"I should be able to do what I want with my body!"

It's not just your body that's on the line here, sister.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Abortion Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Why should we, the taxpayers, be inflicted with the burden of kids that not even the parents want? Abort all them. Would the world be a better place if Lindsay didn't abort her half-negroid spawn? Of course not.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 pm

To quote the late Mumkey Jones: I'm pro-Abortion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:18 pm

If the fucking Libs would be honest about the abortion process and what it entails, I might be willing to listen to their side a little.
But as it is, these people are peddling in anti-scientific lies. They try to censor images of fetuses. They tell people that it's "just a clump of cells" and not human.
They mock the "life begins at conception" people, but if you ask them, "OK, when does life begin?" they will dodge the question.

Honestly, if I was in charge, I'd ban abortion except in cases of rape or in the case of mentally/physically fucked up fetuses. And tax payer money should NEVER be used.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm

These abortion fetishists are becoming more anti-science than groups on the right.
My favorite arguement is the one where they say a fetus is just an organ growing in their body, so it should be "their decision."
(So by that logic, all kids are always the parents' responsibility no matter how old they are?)
Notice how these idiots never meme "SCIENCE!" anymore? Because the first time something tells them something they don't agree with 100%, it's dead to them.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Why should we, the taxpayers, be inflicted with the burden of kids that not even the parents want? Abort all them. Would the world be a better place if Lindsay didn't abort her half-negroid spawn? Of course not.
Just sterilize them once and be done with it. They get one abortion, theyll get more. Of course, men will want to plow them harder once they realize there's absolutely no chance of an unwanted kid.
That and constantly bitching about having the "option" to have a kid later if they feel like, is why women want all this stupid abortion shit in the first place.

As always, if you women have any sort of say, they'll proceed to have their own way first and ruin everything else.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:34 pm

My dad has always said that the government should offer vasectomies/tubal ligations for free plus a bonus of say $1000. All the ghetto and trailer trash would jump at that chance.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm
Notice how these idiots never meme "SCIENCE!" anymore? Because the first time something tells them something they don't agree with 100%, it's dead to them.
SCIENCE! also has some very problematic opinions regarding genders and mental illnesses.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Fuck kids, fuck families, fuck the elderly. I never want kids and abortions are a good safe guard.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
Fuck kids, fuck families, fuck the elderly. I never want kids and abortions are a good safe guard.
That's fine, but the taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for a bunch of sluts' poor life choices.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:43 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
That's fine, but the taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for a bunch of sluts' poor life choices.
I'm more than willing to beat pregnant women to death with a bat for free.