Gaming Bongs

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Gaming Bongs

Post by ban » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Has anyone noticed this trend as of late where bongs just pop and become "critics" or worse designers / "architects" of vidya gaaaaaayyyyyymes the moment they hit 21? What's up with that? I get gaymingbrit was a contratian shitster that suffers from pretender syndrome worse than gamer gurlz and that Larry and Lard Sterling exist as well but these were there for a long time. Lately it's with fuckers like Turbobutton who semi quit youtube after a twitter shitstorm of progressivism, some fag named Adam Millard etc. Did I miss something about this generation of bongs?

I know they all suck collective ass to an unprecedented degree, that goes without saying because they don't jack shit about the games they talk about but I wonder what happened and this type of bongtube channel is on the rise. Is there a reason why their autismo-narcissism pushes them to gravitate specifically to such faggy things instead of actual gaming development and design, like, instead of writting 1000 word essays you'll record on jewtube for cash instead of writting an actual gaming document of 1.000.000 words minimum explaining every autistic detail about everything in your faggy game like I do when I feel like it, considering they are well past that amount of written words by now given the length and quantity of their videos?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Gaming Bongs

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 pm

They want that sweet, sweet e-fame.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:09 pm

You'd think actually doing what Dunkula and avoiding what Sarcuck did would be their golden ticket given how shitheads can raise up a storm on paymetons when the oh-so-opressed masses of jewtube smell a poor cunt-ent creator needing shekels.

Shit, they could at least do what bongs do best and make a Blender movie with bestiality, black NTR, futanaris and whatever else Studio FOW does. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Yeah there's a lot of Larrys talking about vidja games.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Its probably because of their accents. In North Murika, we used to think of the Britbongs as super smart and advanced. That retarded thinking has persisted to this day. So whenever a Britbong with their accent talks about shit, people here will listen because theyre supposed to be smarter than us lowly colonies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:38 pm

Now I picture some bizarro world where Britons think hillbillies are smart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:38 pm
Now I picture some bizarro world where Britons think hillbillies are smart.
Hillbillies still have their guns. Might be some truth to that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 am

I fucking hate these bongistan gaming (((criticism))) channels. GamingBitchShow made a whole diatribe disguised as criticism where he tried to convince people RE6 was actually a good game. Not only can't these guys into criticism, but they have terrible taste even on the basic level of identifying bug-riddled messes.

Hbomb is king bong when it comes to fake vidya gaem critics. The man's tastes are trash-tier, but he also can't even formulate his points. He makes shit up about games just like Extra Credits do, or he takes the fact you CAN do something in a game as evidence that's the only way you should play the game. Like when he claimed Dark Souls 2 is designed to be played with no shield. HE hates shield builds in dark souls, therefore if he can play without a shield, that game must be intended to be played with no shield.

Let's just ignore the Drang shield and all the other shields, or the fact that making shields more BALANCED doesn't mean you aren't allowed to use them. No, hbong doesn't like shields and DS2 rebalanced shields, therefore u shouldn't use shields u plebs. Shields make dark souls too EZ, as opposed to strength greatsword or dual rapier builds that don't make the game 2 EZ at all. >_>

TL;DR it's just another version of the Metal Jesus Cucks guys who recommend bad games as (((hidden gems))) and post 3 deep 5 U videos about obscure lore they read off fextralifeapedia.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:00 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Its probably because of their accents. In North Murika, we used to think of the Britbongs as super smart and advanced. That retarded thinking has persisted to this day. So whenever a Britbong with their accent talks about shit, people here will listen because theyre supposed to be smarter than us lowly colonies.
Yeah, in Australia they are just seen as uppity, easily offended snobs but not necessarily smarter than us. For some reason yanks take them seriously when we just mock them and lie to them about drop bears for shits and giggles.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 am

Hbombergoon only has passion for Soylent and child abuse. The only things he's qualified to review are the assholes and penises of toddlers.