Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Also Kara Edwards, voice of Goten and Videl in Dragon Ball, got busted for lying about Vic. Her story was that Vic forcibly grabbed her and started dancing with her at a con. There is video evidence that shows she initiated the dance herself.

At 2:25 You can see her walk up to Vic turn around and reaches her hand out to Vic for him to grab.

Seriously, it is still hilarious that Kick Vic can't show any evidence especially video while I stand with Vic can show proof debunking their sorry asses even showing video at any time period. :lol:

Oh yeah Kara Edwards is making the bullshit excuse that it happened hours after that video. I got busted so I will change the timeline. :lol:
Last edited by Dehbashi on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:46 pm

How fiendish of Vic to alwas strike when there is no video recording anywhere to be found.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:39 pm
Now I am reading on YouTube comments that it isn't Vic's name but his character on the front and center of season 3 and while Monica's character is in the back of Season 1. That makes it even more petty. Like who gives a fuck about that. :lol:
I mean, animu VAs aren't really big enough super stars that someone would think slaping their name on some DVD box would increase sales. The only names that belong there are the actual Japanese creators of the animu or at least their studio, followed by examples of other animu they've worked on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:04 pm
Her story was that Vic forcibly grabbed her and started dancing with her at a con.
Oh no! He danced with her? Without her consent? Someone call the police! 'Officer, this man danced with me without my consent'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

A12

Post by A12 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:35 am

KickVic including Marzgurl and Jennifer Lynn Hunt are now trying to #meagain Rekieta Law by saying that Rekieta Law hates women:

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:48 am

Claiming that Nick said that as a quote is grounds for... oh boy... they done fucked up.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:56 am

A12 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:35 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:44 am

Ljmontello is a tranny that keeps changing his name on Twitter. Was with MarzCunt at a con. Was originally Professional Contrarian. And literally looks like a dude in a wig.

Also I love that he believes the congresswoman who only showed the front of an American passport and not even the inside with certain information blurred. How do we know that's not the congresswoman's passport? :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:57 am

I memba Jenny Lynn Hunt from long ago. Notice she never smiles in her pics? Bad case of meth mouth.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:28 am

Holy shit, is that her? :lol:

How unfortunate, she didn't just hit the wall, she flew at light speed right fucking through it! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:19 am

A12 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:35 am
KickVic including Marzgurl and Jennifer Lynn Hunt are now trying to #meagain Rekieta Law by saying that Rekieta Law hates women:
>Rekieta Law hates women
Galaxy brained take.
When I think about people who hate women I think about tradcucks who proudly display their wife's blown out roasts to their black friends and to the mongrel shitskins who make up their base of paypigs. I think about a normalfag who shits out daughters who will do nothing but cause problems for the multitudes of Chads and niggers who will run miles of dick through them, corroding their minds like acid and leaving nothing but despair in their wake, all in the service of his Jewish God.
>Doesn't care about anime or the fandom. he knows nothing of it.
Sounds like you don't either, because if theres one thing weeaboo aren't known for its thinking women are great and not masturbating to cartoons.
You know who else tends to hate women? Trannys. Raise that suicide rate you fucking loser.