Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
A12

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by A12 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:57 am

Anyone tuning in to the Rekieta Law stream tonight, Ty Beard is on:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:59 am

Okay this part finally finishes with LeMoine finally. I know see Nick's point about Moronica texting him to try to embarrass Vic. Seriously. LeMoine ask where Vic got the prostitutes from. He starts with trying to say there was this couple he doesn't know who where Vic bought multiple prostitutes from. Vic said as he said earlier he only got it once. And he was told by a friend a site to get them from. It got so bad with him pressing that I seriously wonder that LeMoine wanted to get laid and was hoping Vic would hook him up. :lol:

The reason I believe Nick on this is because Douchette and other Kick Vic retards are shaming Vic with it and trying to use it as proof that Vic is a bad person. Funny part is that Vic got them when he wasn't even dating anyone when he did. A jury won't give 2 fucks he did and are going to wonder why the fuck was it even asked. It is no one business if he did.

That ends LeMoine deposing Vic finally. I couldn't stand his voice. Now it is Johnston, Marchi's attorney.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 am

Where's Nick streaming? He's been at this other place for a few days now.
Edit: Nick explained he paid for these depositions and the Funi people can't afford them. Bet Nick will write off the deposition videos as a business expense too.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:13 am

I spoke about Johnston earlier when Nick had his Boomer moment in part 3. I will just quote what I wrote for the beginning so that people don't need to go back and see.
But the part he ran earlier then he should have starts with Marchi's lawyer Johnson I believe. Funny he seems to act like her. A slime ball and decieving from what I remember before Nick switched, that lawyer tried to play the plausible deniability claim. He is trying to say just because the tweets don't mention Vic by name that Marchi wasn't talking about Vic. Which is nonsense if you see the tweet threads which Vic pointed out.

And he asked Vic if he knew if there was a Texas penal code for simple assault which Vic didn't know. The lawyer then admits he doesn't know either. :lol: I really don't know what strategy he is pulling but seriously why are all the Kick Vic lawyers retards . :lol:
On the plausible deniability play, Nick agrees with me. He points Johnston wants to separate Marchi from Moronica. Saying that she couldn't have possibly be talking about him. So she is bouncing from Moronica. Nice buddy you got there, Monica. :lol:

To show how great Carey was luring in Monica and then destroying her, Johnston was the opposite. They were talking about Dragon Ball Super Broly being the 3rd highest grossing film, Vic tears up and says it was a great privilege playing the roll knowing he can't do it again and Johnston goes objection nonreponsive. Screwing up and not sympathizing like Carey did to use later.

They also talk about Chuck Huber since he is buddies with Vic. Huber has come up multiple times so no shock. Johnston wants to know if he talked about Marchi with him which he confirmed. Saying that Chuck was just as stunned she spoke out saying how they are writers together.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:04 am
Where's Nick streaming? He's been at this other place for a few days now.
Edit: Nick explained he paid for these depositions and the Funi people can't afford them. Bet Nick will write off the deposition videos as a business expense too.
He just said he was at someone's house since he was travelling I think. I don't remember him saying where.

Ah. So he paid for them. That makes sense.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 am

Well, now they're gonna bitch at GFM constantly for mean donor names to get it shut down

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:20 am

Damn it Nick is teasing me. He won't give the con or year yet. But he said a con that Kick Vic lied that Vic was banned from that actually Sabat was banned from that con for having inappropriate conversations with underage cosplayers. Don't tease me like that. :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:31 am

Live from Nick's Stream. This is the guy who apparently "saved" Monica from being sexually assaulted by Vic. Monica is fucked.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:34 am

Nick just added that Stan's affidavit will look like a good day for Monica, Soye, and Marchi. I bet it's the con owners showing emails of them attempting to get Vic uninvited from conventions.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:59 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:31 am
Live from Nick's Stream. This is the guy who apparently "saved" Monica from being sexually assaulted by Vic. Monica is fucked.
Damn that's pretty big. I mean we all knew it was bullshit but now they have evidence that it's bullshit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]