Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Climate Change and You

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:41 am

It just occurred to me why libs are obsessed with making sure the ice caps don't melt; all their shit is on the coasts.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:38 am

Obligatory polar bear on melting ice picture.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:38 am
Obligatory polar bear on melting ice picture.

Those niggers could always....idk....SWIM? :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:17 pm

>get rid of SJWs
>get rid of one of the largest land predators of the northern hemisphere

:thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:17 pm
>get rid of SJWs

Unlike an SJW, Polar bears are adapting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly ... ear_hybrid

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:54 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:17 pm
>get rid of SJWs

Race traitors.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Theres a bunch of nipponese animated roasted into the atmosphere right now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Sheeat, this is like some crappy monster flick. Sealtopus vs Grizzlar.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Everythihg is hotter than ever (except in burgerland apparently), and so many more people now are saying that it's too damn late already and we should just get used to living in hell instead of mega-hell.
Greta Thunberg, the 16-year-old Swedish climate activist, lit a fire under the "climate crisis" terminology with a viral tweet in May, just a few weeks before The Guardian changed its editorial standards.

"It's 2019. Can we all now please stop saying 'climate change' and instead call it what it is: climate breakdown, climate crisis, climate emergency, ecological breakdown, ecological crisis and ecological emergency?" Thunberg wrote.

Never mind the fact that a group of Finnish scientists wrote a paper that basically says the effect of human changes on the climate are insignificant.
“The IPCC climate sensitivity is about one order of magnitude (i.e. 10 times) too high, because a strong negative feedback of the clouds is missing in climate models. If we pay attention to the fact that only a small part of the increased CO2 concentration is anthropogenic, we have to recognise that the anthropogenic climate change does not exist in practice, write Kauppinen and Malmi. “The major part of the extra CO2 is emitted from oceans, according to Henry‘s law. The low clouds practically control the global average temperature. During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1℃ because of CO2. The human contribution was about 0.01℃.”
The same article has links to other scientists' research where cloud cover is thought to play a greater role in the rise of temperatures that previously thought. Also a shift in the poles is contributing to models that need to be revised.
My personal take on climate craziness in the sperg box.Show
Even if I were to think the climate were definitely moving towards doomsday, I'm not convinced that we as a species will do anything about it.

You're asking all the people of the world to unite like we never have before? Nope. You're asking them all to agree to reduce power output, infrastructure (transportation), food output, and so on to help the earth. When you have countries scrambling to get back out of poverty? It's the most weirdly anti-globalist message I've heard. How the hell you're going to convince China to curb what is already double the U.S. is laughable.
Ditto for India and its already frequent blackouts.
Fewer resources (and as a byproduct, communication) are going to lead to more wars that reduce everything for everybody.

Now let's look at their arguments for contributors to emissions. Keep in mind this is global, so stop blaming the orange man:
  • Electricity and Heat Production - Between 25-30%. Not every place in your country is built like Iceland to have geothermal spots everywhere. The leftists scream about more alternative energy sources, but don't you dare put in a nuclear plant. Well, uh, that means your cities and businesses need to have something else to have power. So that's why so many are running coal. They aren't allowed to have anything else like natural gas, so there you go. Meanwhile, a bunch of wind farms are still sitting idle. Also, tell streamers they're wasting electricity and are therefore evil.
  • Transportation - 14%. Cars are more efficient than ever. You can't blame shipping unless you want a lot less thing in your life. Biggest though, is airplanes, which some like NY Times say have as biggest an impact in one flight as an average person's whole carbon output for a year. So, what are you going to do? Close the airports? Businesses will revolt, especially those who are the only link to rural areas. Also those like Walmart, who have to fly out to regional stores all over most of the country. Kiss visiting grandma for the holidays goodbye. (Just have her move up north, to die earlier and get your sweet inheritance sooner, I guess).
  • Industry, manufacturing and construction - Between 13-21%. Science is now bad. No more chemical, metallurgical, and mineral transformation processes. Dat means no more gayming, computar, or Hollyweird. (Yay?) Also Elon Musk and SpaceX are the biggest terrorists on the planet. Batteries and green materials still to be manufactured. I guess also tear down historical buildings in the name of the planet.
  • Agriculture, Forestry, and other Land shit - Between 13-21%. Cows should be killed, especially all those bison who once roamed the Midwest--heeeeeey, waitaminute. I for one, don't give a shit about missing steak, since chicken is leaner, healthier, and less expensive. Fish is better for you anyway. You'll also need to build specific conditions to grow specialty crops like quinoa. Overall, this would be less of a problem not because of climate, but if people would stop being lazy fatasses and actually eat better and take care of themselves.
    As for deforestation, tell that to Brazil and the Rainforest Orientals. They clearly would rather not get fucked by panthers in the night and actually make enough money not to die at 30. If you've got a better alternative for landfills, I'm all ears.
    Nobody is giving a shit about that.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 pm

The Climate Change peeps are basically a cult now. Bill Nye The Globalist Propaganda guy said that anyone who didn't believe in climate change should be locked up.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.