PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:30 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 am
Can you masturbate with all her vomit on you?
That's the only way I can masturbate

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:13 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Look at her suck in that gunt. She's going to blow out her rectum sucking in like that.
I bet you could break an egg on that stomach.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:07 am

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:57 pm
> I can't go out in public to conventions, I hate how I look.
> Also, here are a shitload of pics with my tits half hanging out.
She use to go to that shit all the time. I remember there was a story of her wearing some real slutty shit and making AVGN feel uncomfortable when she was fawning all over him.
I'd like to hear more about that.
Me too, this is new to me but not surprising, I made a video a while back making fun of her doing this to Spoony via Twitter. She wore a slutty MK cosplay (I think it was Kitana) in one of the tweets but I spared everyone seeing that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 am

Well, we all know April was shoving her tits in every TGWTG khantent creator's face and Spoony was the only one to take her up on the offer.

... I say "take her up on the offer," but probably more than a couple of the lads at TGWTG pumped and dumped her before Spoony got to her.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 am
... I say "take her up on the offer," but probably more than a couple of the lads at TGWTG pumped and dumped her before Spoony got to her.
Those beta fucks? I wouldn't bet on it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:49 am

I'm pretty sure she would make most people uncomfortable no matter what she's wearing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:07 am
MrPopperBanks wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm

She use to go to that shit all the time. I remember there was a story of her wearing some real slutty shit and making AVGN feel uncomfortable when she was fawning all over him.
I'd like to hear more about that.
Me too, this is new to me but not surprising, I made a video a while back making fun of her doing this to Spoony via Twitter. She wore a slutty MK cosplay (I think it was Kitana) in one of the tweets but I spared everyone seeing that.
There was some old Q&A video she did a long time ago when I watched her content. She talked about meeting him at a convention and going up and gushing at him about how he's a huge inspiration, and said that he was kind of distant and seemed uncomfortable and she realized that she was wearing a super revealing goth type bullshit outfit and he left. Think she said it took place outside of a Denny's too.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Imagine her blushing as she looks down at her cleavage.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:41 pm

That's not blushing, that's the blood circulation being cut off when she looks down because her fat neck gets pressed by her fat chin when she tries to tilt her head down.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Let's be realistic here. She just wore something normal that was black and thus she considered it goff. James was uncomfortable because she reeks of bile and fatty sweat.
Are we sure she's not the author of My Immortal? She's so 14yr old teeny gurl goff that I can easily imagine her complaining about preps.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!