Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:11 am
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:06 am
Ron really thinks he's outsmarted Ty by not giving a straight answer ever. Like this isn't an older than dirt stall tactic
I just hope the jury is smart enough to know that.
Ty got enough out of him, like him admitting that is ok if someone gets fired from their job if 4 people say you are a pedo with no proof or investigation. And admitting that "assault" can be defined as whatever the "assaulted person" feels.

Him on video saying he doesn't remember making a single tweet is obviously bullshit. It makes him look as retarded as he sounds, the jury will think he is guilty from that alone.

Once thing to add is that Ron meet Monica when he was essentially his landlord (he works for the company who owns the building). Now it all makes sense, the dumbass doesn't realise she is using him for free accommodation while she fucks other guys on the side. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 pm

Toye's attitude isn't going to do him many favors either. Being perpetually smug will not endear him to a jury.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 am
Him on video saying he doesn't remember making a single tweet is obviously bullshit. It makes him look as retarded as he sounds, the jury will think he is guilty from that alone.
I want to focus on this part since I know rape culture is worried about the jury.

I only watched the first 2 hours of the first part before tapping out because there was too much soy overloading my phone. But I saw enough.

I wouldn't worry about the jury. If he only said he didn't remember making any of those tweets, some people may have made excuses. But his dumbass took it a step further. He was asked what his Twitter handle was itself and he said he couldn't remember that. :lol: Normies are all over social media and if you ask any of them what their account name is, they would say it in 2 seconds. That part will make the jury think he is a lying asshole faking that he can't remember.
Last edited by Dehbashi on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:17 pm

At least he didn't give any inane ramblings. That'd be the biggest admission of guilt, amirite?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:23 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 pm
Toye's attitude isn't going to do him many favors either. Being perpetually smug will not endear him to a jury.
Like when Hulk Hogan's attorney managed to get the smug Gawker editor to say on record that the only kind of sexual scandal they would consider improper for publishing was the ones involving "five-years old" celebritied (with the clear implication that all those six-years or older sluts were fair game).

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm

If you are ever sued, please.... PLEASE at least appear sympathetic to the plantiff. Like "I understand his/her plight, but I had nothing to do with it."

Ron could've been better off arguing he vented, but didn't intend for stuff to spiral out of control. People could've been somewhat sympathetic to the idea of venting online and not intending to cause a brigading.

His whole demenor and attitude is going to rub so many people the wrong way. Vic is able to be charismatic and sway people. Ron just looks like slime in a suit with no chin

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:34 pm

His bullshit answers are what's going to do him in.
So he'd consider it fair if two people claimed he was a pedophile and he'd lose his job after an unfair investigation? No need to mention that that is obviously bullshit he doesn't believe. He just said that would be fine because that's basically what he did to Vic.
But seeing how he'd be fine with such a thing, he's also admitting that he's fine doing such a thing to get somebody fired, regardless of the truth. I don't see how that was a good defence.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 pm

“Is it true that you’re a cock sucking cuck who proudly admitted he’d rather such just to be with Monica”

“I don’t recall that.”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm
If you are ever sued, please.... PLEASE at least appear sympathetic to the plantiff. Like "I understand his/her plight, but I had nothing to do with it."
Well they can't admit that, it's the only reason anyone is paying attention to them.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:58 pm

drisko wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm
Well they can't admit that, it's the only reason anyone is paying attention to them.
Shane Homelessberg tried to do that. Act like he was just trying to help Vic, who had a problem. We all know how well that worked.