Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by rpgworm » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Why is he bitching about checkpoints? he is quite ahead in the game, so by now he knows how every area of this game works: No checkpoint, if you find the boss area, turn around and look for the shortcut back to the lamp, save and go fight the boss.

Every single part of the game is like that. And the shadows of yharnam can be a pain in the ass, butlike pretty much every boss in this game, it is just about the grind, little by little you learn and get better at them.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Fucker needs to learn how to time his parry shots. Shadows of Yharnam are piss easy once you rip out 2/3rds of their health bar each time you parry. They get more abilities every time one of them dies, but still I'd wagee the fight gets easier with every shadow that's down.

Why the fuck is he bitching about it but not streaming? He knows he can make bank by streaming a fucking popular and well known game for once unlike all of that garbage niche shit he usually streams.

Guy really is dumber than dirt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Streaming is too stressful, guest.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:23 pm

RQs a meme difficulty game. It's just a bit of pattern recognition. There's nothing mechanically difficult in any Souls game.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:09 pm

Pretty much. Most of the difficulty in any souls game is just a knowledge gap and nothing more. Compared to something like a fighting game, the inputs are piss-easy and timing is usually very obvious/lenient by comparison.

Granted, some attacks in later games have been clocked by people and are faster than humanely possible to react to (I believe some bosses had 12 frame attacks or some shit like that) but now we're talking about dark souls 3, which was a deeply fucking flawed game.

Bloodborne is even easier than a normal souls game, because you have way more i-frames on your dodge, the regain mechanic rewards mashing, items and spells require little/no investment compared to DS1, every build is very similar and most weapons have at least one form that's viable, if not overpowered as fuck. Oh, and you get 20 blood vials instead of 5-10 flasks. Dark souls 2 starts you out with 2-3 flasks IIRC and people always say that game is too easy. They're not wrong either, but I'm just saying.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 am

My worst enemy in DS1 was the camera, and that was mostly when I fought that goat demon and his pet dogs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:09 pm

DS2 is not too easy, it's too boring and tries to make up for that in being bullshit. You get few flasks but you've got those constant healing crystals you can pop all the time and you can get as many of those as you want.
It's a shit game because the insane tracking some enemies have invalidate tactics, the bosses are boring as fuck and it has random insta-kill spots with zero warning.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Somebody suggested to Noah that he try to use sun lamps against his depression. Noah has now been ranting about sun lamps for seven hours and counting
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:24 pm

What a glorious sperg out. And the comments as well.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:27 pm

If only they'd recommended that he simply go outside instead
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.