People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:06 pm

It's glorified fanfiction. It might just be worse than My Immortal by the virtue alone that this time it's Rowling herself that shits up the Potter Universe. I'll take any word of the cunt seriously the very moment she starts housing rapefugee families in her mansions, instead of just telling the plebs that aren't richer than the queen to house them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:06 pm
It's glorified fanfiction. It might just be worse than My Immortal
We can't all make a masterpiece.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:06 pm
I'll take any word of the cunt seriously the very moment she starts housing rapefugee families in her mansions, instead of just telling the plebs that aren't richer than the queen to house them.
She's really entitled for a bitch who wrote storybooks on bar napkins while leeching off NEETbux.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 am

It's a wholly unnecessary sequel saga about characters that have only been footnotes in the main story. At least My Immortal had actual entertainment value.
Rushy wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:14 pm
I just lost my shit yelling at some fucking smug ass on Youtube, who was chewing out people for not liking Crimes of Grindelwald, because he thought they were too dumb to understand what a literary, dark, complex masterpiece it was.
I thought people would take issues with Volzimort's pet snake turning out to be a mysterious Asian waifu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 am

I think they were too busy wondering why baby murder was in a Harry Potter movie
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Are you nuts? Baby murder is a hallmark of the franchise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:15 pm
Are you nuts? Baby murder is a hallmark of the franchise.
Baby murder going wrong is basically the catalyst for the entire story.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm

So I bought this new washing machine. It's such an avid washer assistant that it doesn't want to stop at all. After three hours of washing I finally turned the power off and started spin-drying, now it won't stop spinning either! This fucking washer guy just doesn't give up!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:48 am
I think they were too busy wondering why baby murder was in a Harry Potter movie
Wait, WHAT? Wow, never had an interest in Harry Potter, but this sounds hilarious! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:13 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm
So I bought this new washing machine. It's such an avid washer assistant that it doesn't want to stop at all. After three hours of washing I finally turned the power off and started spin-drying, now it won't stop spinning either! This fucking washer guy just doesn't give up!
What model? Who makes it?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Every washing machine I've ever seen had a big display on the front telling you exactly how many minutes the current setting will take.
-Yours Truly