Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:57 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:57 am
They made fighting cards? Like Pokemon or Magic the Gathering?
I vaguely remember this, it's very old, probably from when they were doing the while rivalry thing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:16 am

You could use them like the Pokercards the Army handed out......you know the ones with the top brass of the enemy side. Or be the lamest serial killer of all times. Catch yourself an IN at a con, give it the spoony way of luvin and place a card from enemy side on the body after. Then repeat on the Nerd side. Switch teams after every turn 😆
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 am

You've forgotten about those? They did a promo video about those at the height of the legendary feud saga. Even featured Doge and James, afaik.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 am
> liking that cunt IHE

He still playing the victim for internet bux?
They all fucking are. From what I can tell that's what youtube reviewers actually do, it's all a bunch of adult-aged children trying to out-victim all the other "victims" for moar money.

I like Rebel Taxi though because we all know he's gonna end up going to jail for sex crimes. That's pretty much a given at this point.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 am
You've forgotten about those? They did a promo video about those at the height of the legendary feud saga. Even featured Doge and James, afaik.
If not for DHI i would have forgotten Spoony, Doge, Chunnel Awefull and most of the other INs long ago.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:04 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:15 am
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 am
> liking that cunt IHE

He still playing the victim for internet bux?
They all fucking are. From what I can tell that's what youtube reviewers actually do, it's all a bunch of adult-aged children trying to out-victim all the other "victims" for moar money.

I like Rebel Taxi though because we all know he's gonna end up going to jail for sex crimes. That's pretty much a given at this point.
It’s juice and jam time, juice being rufie laced and jam being what he’s gonna do with his dick in your ass. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 am
Yeah, but that was more than ten years ago at this point.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:25 am

So what? That was back when I was actually actively invested in the IN business.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Reminder that Mike Michaud got no sleep during #complicit and was up in the early morning hours removing ex-CA members from the website.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Reminder that nobody cares.