PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:09 am

OH! I see now. They sent her to "special" school and for her entire life she misunderstood the actual meaning.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 am

I didn't know you could "overdose" on BigMacs.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:36 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:30 am
"alternative school" - that's retard school, right? You're too autistic for regular school, you go to the "alternative" school.
Worse.

"Alternative" School is where juvenile criminals are dumped in society's last attempt at giving them at least some kind of education. This is where the students that have such "behavioral issues" (Read: Extremely violent) or substance abuse problems that even the normally apathetic American education system won't deal with them.

It's the last stop before a life of crime or living as a hobo.

Roses dodged that by having the very good fortune of being born in the age of web cams, photoshop filters, and shekelmetron.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:59 pm

So she was either stoned out of her mind during most of school, or she was a sexy sukeban waifu. I wonder which it was...:thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:36 pm

It's safe to rule "sexy waifu" out right away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 am

I thought BDD was an askewed self image. Thin girl thinks she's fat, for instance. What PUR demonstrates isn't BDD it's shame for being fat. And she should feel shame. This is normal.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:38 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 am
So she's always been nuts then.
I want to hug her so badly it's unreal.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:57 pm

> I can't go out in public to conventions, I hate how I look.
> Also, here are a shitload of pics with my tits half hanging out.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:51 pm

She is just saying her personality sucks so hard that her body is the only thing that defines her.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:40 pm

It's just her "Please pity me" gimmick.
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 am
I thought BDD was an askewed self image. Thin girl thinks she's fat, for instance. What PUR demonstrates isn't BDD it's shame for being fat. And she should feel shame. This is normal.
I think this checks out if she thinks she's thin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette