What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Bloodstained is decent I’ll say, if you’re hesitant maybe wait for a sale
Why? All those Kickstarter goyim already foot the bill. Yohoho nigga. Even mad bum isn't that retarded.
Are you stalking my posts guestfag?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:25 pm

>responding to posts on a public forum is stalking

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:12 pm

>reviving a week old post

Get on more guestfag. We know you don't have anything better to do.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:32 pm

>cast one bait
>caught two fish

Neat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:32 pm
>cast one bait
>caught two fish

Neat.
>Implying he was only pretending to be retarded
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:32 pm
>cast one bait
>caught two fish

Neat.
>Implying he was only pretending to be retarded
>implying you know how to greentext

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:29 pm

At long last I bought a new game, Witcher 3 (it's a new game to me, my second newest gaym is GTA5), and I've been playing it with a huge grin on my face. Great graphics, great soundtrack, fun action and Geralt of Rivia is as cool as ever. Back in the day I really enjoyed Witcher (1), also liked Witcher 2, but holy shit, was that hard. The first boss was insanely difficult (some huge plant or something), but the second boss was fucking impossible, even though I was playing it on medium difficulty. Made me want to pull my hair out, I must've tried to beat the fucker something like 30 times, then I said something very foul and uninstalled W2 from my computer. Nothing nearly as frustrating as that in this game, this shit is swiftly becoming one of my favourite games.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 am

It's a good game and all, but Witcher 2 is fucking bullshit-easy compared to the first one. I'm playing on Blood and Broken Bones and it's STILL so fucking easy that I can just mash mash mash with no thought. I'd jump up to the final difficulty level, but I've heard all that does is make it so bosses instant kill you. Which isn't at all the same kind of challenge W2 had.

Witcher 2 is a hard game but you really just have to master the mechanics. Drink potions ahead of time (they warn you when big fights are gonna happen, or you can do the pc master race thing and just save and reload), equip knives and bombs and actually use them in combat. Put oils on your sword so you do way more damage. Use Quen when you're being mobbed, Yrden for large single opponents and Axii or Aard for shield fuckers. Buy the upgrade that lets you block from every angle so you can play the game like it's ninja gaiden black.

Witcher 3 basically doesn't have any of those mechanics because the game is so goddamn easy you don't need to use any of them. The mechanics technically exist, but you won't use them. Fuck's sake, you can drink potions and eat food during combat and you can even get a perk for 1 skill point that makes the food HP regen bonus last for TWENTY MINUTES PER PIECE OF FOOD.

Witcher 2 is a way better game, basically. Unless you just prefer the story of witcher 3, which I do understand. W3 incorporates a lot more of the characters and places from the books. Gwent > Dice as well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 am
you can even get a perk for 1 skill point that makes the food HP regen bonus last for TWENTY MINUTES PER PIECE OF FOOD.
I was going to mention that this perk more or less breaks the early game. You just carry around a handful of apples and never have to worry about healing. And later game you just get mutagens for your late game healing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:09 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 am
you can even get a perk for 1 skill point that makes the food HP regen bonus last for TWENTY MINUTES PER PIECE OF FOOD.
I was going to mention that this perk more or less breaks the early game. You just carry around a handful of apples and never have to worry about healing. And later game you just get mutagens for your late game healing.
Yep. It's broken even in late game since you always have passive healing active even without potions, and since you aren't using potions, you don't get any potion sickness debuffs. That leaves you to pretty much never need potions unless you're fighting a boss or something that can kill you in 2 hits.

Add to that an ability that reduces damage taken while dodging by 100%. :roll: Now you have massive fucking iframes on top of being invincible whenever the circle button is pressed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome