Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JL Unlimited

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:20 am
>based upon XKCD webcomic
Le upboat!
Never forget that XKCD is a sore-ass shitlib.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... n-map-xkcd
Anybody trying to illustrate how Americans voted in the 2016 election — or any presidential election, for that matter — are confronted with the problem that while the Electoral College votes by state, very few people live in very big swaths of land in the rural parts of the country. The map often ends up looking very red, even if America is actually almost evenly divided between red and blue.

The webcomic XKCD — the brainchild of Randall Munroe, known for an irreverent but mathematical bent — has cracked this riddle better than maybe anyone before, accurately representing how different parts of the country voted as well as how many people actually live there.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:39 am
GitGud please write an elaborate scenario of what would happen.
Why?
It would only be Linky, naked on a silver plate on all four, starring to the door while spit seeps by his red apple ball gag, the carrot in his ass twitching from exitement. Gordon comes in the room, looking for some long seconds before turning around mumbling "Fooken Hell" before closing the door behind him. Then a sad wimper of linky, followed by the sound of the cattot, falling on the plate
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:10 pm

Gotta quote this since something slightly relevant has happened.
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

>"...all my hard work just means that Toei and Hasbro get to make more money off of ME."

Jesus Christ.
It seems Linkara didn't work hard enough, considering Toei apparently plans to bury the Super Sentai franchise with the Heisei era to focus on the more profitable Kamen Rider IP :lol:
SpoilerShow
This is probably just a giant "Fuck you!" from Toei to Hasbro, but I couldn't resist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:26 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:49 am

The comic the day of the 2016 election was Hillary's logo saying "I'm with her."
Is Spoony dead yet?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:26 pm
The comic on election day was Hillary's logo saying "I'm with her."
If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that was perfect comedic timing. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:11 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:49 am
So wait, you're telling me that the creator of a comic beloved by Plebbitors and pseudo-intellectuals is really just a massive shitlib?
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you. Shocked.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 pm

I have one big story about Lewis's personal Paul latza, fesworks.

You know how Lewis has a degree in English and philosophy? Fesworks has an even worse degree.

His degree is in Electives. He explained it to me once was he went to college for 4 years, got X amount of credits and that earned him a degree in electives. He bragged about this.

His job while through college was as an orderly at an old folks home. After college he was offered a job at a Comcast retentions call center.

I actually tried to talk him out of it, knowing people who worked at Telecom fall centers. He kept talking about how much money he was making and how great it was going to be.

While at his two week training, he bought the cuck house he now lives in, basing his mortgage on his projected income. Within 2 months of this call center job, he quit and crawled back to his orderly job. I remember he had some serious debt issues.

He bought a webcomic listing service called WebcomicZ for thousands of dollars, then tried to sell it to me for $5k. I refused.

The first time I met fesworks in public was at a comic convention in Texas called stripcon. I was setting up my booth when fes, who was setting up his booth said dramatically "I know that voice!" Then approached me and tried to argue with me that my analysis of uncle Ben's death in Marc Webb's amazing Spiderman movie was wrong, a topic that was covered in a podcast I was on(that fesworks was not on).

He was also wearing a fucking Stetson. He was the only guy in the whole state wearing a Stetson.

There was a podcasting panel we were on with several other people. Midway through the panel, a large, greasy hamburger was delivered to fesworks. I asked fes if he was going to sit to the side as the panel continued. He rejected that notion.

The recording of the panel is disgusting, you can hear fes eating throughout it. It was disgusting in real life too.

After the panel, myself and others podcasters talked shop. One podcaster said he had Jim Cummings on his show. Nice. I mentioned I had Marv wolfman. Cool. Fesworks, not one to be one upped whipped out "yeah? Well I had LINKARA on my show!"

The whole group looked at him and went "Who?"

His comic review show 'first issues' was based on the new 52. He was going to read the first issue of every 52 titles and then weigh in on if he would read the next one. It was awful.

Maybe he's not as pathetic as Lewis, but he's still pretty pathetic. And now you know about the 'stinky man' that Lewis forced Liz to sit next to

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:26 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 pm
He bought a webcomic listing service called WebcomicZ for thousands of dollars, then tried to sell it to me for $5k. I refused.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:27 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 pm
I have one big story about Lewis's personal Paul latza, fesworks.

You know how Lewis has a degree in English and philosophy? Fesworks has an even worse degree.

His degree is in Electives. He explained it to me once was he went to college for 4 years, got X amount of credits and that earned him a degree in electives. He bragged about this.

His job while through college was as an orderly at an old folks home. After college he was offered a job at a Comcast retentions call center.

I actually tried to talk him out of it, knowing people who worked at Telecom fall centers. He kept talking about how much money he was making and how great it was going to be.

While at his two week training, he bought the cuck house he now lives in, basing his mortgage on his projected income. Within 2 months of this call center job, he quit and crawled back to his orderly job. I remember he had some serious debt issues.

The first time I met fesworks in public was at a comic convention in Texas called stripcon. I was setting up my booth when fes, who was setting up his booth said dramatically "I know that voice!" Then approached me and tried to argue with me that my analysis of uncle Ben's death in Marc Webb's amazing Spiderman movie was wrong, a topic that was covered in a podcast I was on(that fesworks was not on).

He was also wearing a fucking Stetson. He was the only guy in the whole state wearing a Stetson.

There was a podcasting panel we were on with several other people. Midway through the panel, a large, greasy hamburger was delivered to fesworks. I asked fes if he was going to sit to the side as the panel continued. He rejected that notion.

The recording of the panel is disgusting, you can hear fes eating throughout it. It was disgusting in real life too.

After the panel, myself and others podcasters talked shop. One podcaster said he had Jim Cummings on his show. Nice. I mentioned I had Marv wolfman. Cool. Fesworks, not one to be one upped whipped out "yeah? Well I had LINKARA on my show!"

The whole group looked at him and went "Who?"

His comic review show 'first issues' was based on the new 52. He was going to read the first issue of every 52 titles and then weigh in on if he would read the next one. It was awful.

Maybe he's not as pathetic as Lewis, but he's still pretty pathetic. And now you know about the 'stinky man' that Lewis forced Liz to sit next to
Lots to unpack here. He sounds MORE pathetic than Lewis, if anything.

>Internet name is fesworks

>Wears a stupid hat

>It's not a fez

Dumb cuckson can't even autistic internet nobody right.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Neil shopped the burger in, but the ass was always there. Oh, he also fucking drenched the burger in ketchup