The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 am

If only Linkara had been that smart...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 pm

OrganicCrab wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:23 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/ERodBuster1/status/1143254136391118849?s=19

The sad thing about this is that Brad Jones stated that Doge and Rob were among the only two who stuck up for Erod while his so called friends tried getting him fired for being too amateurish. I completely believe him. When Sad Panda left CA, he did a video (which was or still is on Phelous' site) talking about why he left, and one of those reasons was Erod's hiring. Plus when Brad mentioned this, Allison was quick to respond with "he's lying, I never did this." Thing is, Brad didn't mention any names, so Allison accidentally admitted she was one of them.
Called it, when Sad Panda made a video shitting on Erod (that was on the damn TGWTG site) the moment he joined the site it was obvious that clique fucking hated him.
pibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:49 pm

What exactly was Sad Panda's issue. Low quality production? Cringey host?
Both, but mainly what is fucking obvious to us. The guy is clearly a shitty wannabe version of Angry Joe who reviews movies. While all of the people on TGWTG were shit, he came across as a fanboy who was too shit for even Reviewtopia. Panda made fun of him using a hammer to smash DVDs in his parody video.

And the fucker had black bars on his video because he didn't know how to scale up his 480p footage. Mother fucker, you do this as a job and yet any random amateur on youtube at the time could do fix that, and they took him?
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 am
Those people are only there to not make him feel lonely and pathetic, most booths at cons have 1 or 2 people operating them.
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 am
Of course Kyle went Full Antifa even after Andy Ngo got attacked.
Kyle is too much of a pussy to go outside, he wishes he had the balls to wear a mask and attack anyone who criticised his videos is right wing.
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:19 pm
I imagine a lot of women who whore themselves out when they are young feel this way when they near middle age. They had their fun, now they're all used up and no decent man will touch them.
I'd say that her dad should have told her about that, but then I realise that she is black and probably doesn't know what he looks like.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 pm
Those people are only there to not make him feel lonely and pathetic, most booths at cons have 1 or 2 people operating them.
I could stare for hours at that picture and be mesmerized by how daft it is
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:01 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 pm
Poonoo wrote:
I could stare for hours at that picture and be mesmerized by how daft it is
I guarantee you that everyone who didn't know ERod personally who walked up to that booth asked, "What's this?" very confused by this big booth and wondering if they were indie publishers or something. Then ERod started sperging about youtube movie reviews and magic hammers, their eyes would glaze over and they would start inching away. Probably got some freebies from the booth shoved in their hands as they made their escape, which went straight into a trash can once they got out of there.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Poonoo wrote:
I'd say that her dad should have told her about that, but then I realise that she is black and probably doesn't know what he looks like.
How do you know daddy wasn't a white boy, hmmmmm?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm
Poonoo wrote:
How do you know daddy wasn't a white boy, hmmmmm?
Just because tictac wants her to call him daddy doesn't literally make him her father.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:13 am
You want to keep an eye out on Bennet the Sage, There's a reason he kept very quiet after the JewWario events during ChangeTheChannel.
Waitaminute, is Suave actually based on JewWario’s sexcapades?

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:47 pm

Insofar as Suave is the real Bennet and Justin's partner in crime.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:46 am

Insert your own Rapril jokes here.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

RApril will ride the bull for a lot longer than six seconds. And Spoony will be too anxious to work the camera. He'll do sarcastic commentary until he gets backhanded, then it's back to twitter