Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:21 am
The Japanese still use fucking fax machines. The Western ideal of Japan as being this high tech paradise is almost completely false
And according to Liar Revealed it is only Tokyo that resembles that, the rest of the country is more backward technology wise. It was only slightly true in the 80s and 90s but it was grossly exaggerated and is now an old meme that needs to die.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 pm

It's not a high tech paradise, but from what I know, the smaller towns are kind of like towns you find anywhere, really. The only thing people really notice about japan apparently is it feels much safer, and hmmm, I WONDER why, when the nips have super fucking harsh laws and enforce them without mercy?

Seriously, none of these sjw liberal weeb cunts ever figures out the link between Japan's absurdly beastly sentencing and its lack of (open and obvious) crime. They think the only reason Japan is (((safer))) than the west is some gay shit about muh fapanese couture.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Oh and ps2 collecting is a meme. The good and rare games on the ps2 have been rare since before I owned a fucking HD console. Hell, I paid more for Nocturne and DDS 1 and 2 back then than they cost now, and all because they got reprints. Same for MGS 3 Subsistence.

The problem with trying to collect for a system like the ps2 is there are still way too many fucking copies in existence and demand isn't high enough. Doesn't help that these systems look like shit unless you use an old tv or have it set up to play oldshit. So you might as well go full retro if you're going back to SD quality anyway (assuming you're a collector and therefore a faggot who doesn't actually like playing vidya).

A lot of the big ps2 games had a ton of copies printed and the ones that didn't were expensive from day 1. All the rpgs? Those shits were always expensive. The ones that cost a lot now cost a lot back then, for the most part.

I remember, a year or two ago I bought all the major ace combat games and played them for the first time. The games were around $5-15 apiece. Still much cheaper than new games and cheaper even than some sales. Ace Combat 4 and 5 are still cheap as FUCK and AC Zero costs the same as when I bought it. And probably those games have been in that general price range since about 2 years after they launched. Hell, one year.

So what are you gonna fucking collect for ps2? I assume the point is to buy games as an investment that increases in value. You gotta buy some game that was cheap to buy and will stay cheap forever? Or are you gonna buy expensive shit and make barely any profit/equity because the price has already peaked?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 am
Also this is Current Fucking Year. Whatever toys they have, we also have. It's not like those phones can only reach Western shores by having a brave samurai paddle through the Seven Seas.

If there's anything they're ahead in, it's mostly infrastructure stuff like their subway and train stations.
Exactly. It's all a global market now. The same phones are old there as everywhere else. Know what the most popular phone in Japan is? The fucking iPhone.

http://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market ... bile/japan
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:21 am
The Japanese still use fucking fax machines. The Western ideal of Japan as being this high tech paradise is almost completely false
And according to Liar Revealed it is only Tokyo that resembles that, the rest of the country is more backward technology wise. It was only slightly true in the 80s and 90s but it was grossly exaggerated and is now an old meme that needs to die.
But their waifu and vending machine panties technology is light years ahead of ours.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 pm
It's not a high tech paradise, but from what I know, the smaller towns are kind of like towns you find anywhere, really. The only thing people really notice about japan apparently is it feels much safer, and hmmm, I WONDER why, when the nips have super fucking harsh laws and enforce them without mercy?
Strict laws are part of it, but the bigger reason is because Japan doesn't take in every third worlder that shows up in a rubber dinghy, unlike your average Western shithole.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:40 pm

Not to mention they don't think highly of people who stand out. All part of the code of bushido.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 pm
Exactly. It's all a global market now. The same phones are old there as everywhere else. Know what the most popular phone in Japan is? The fucking iPhone.

http://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market ... bile/japan
Now I feel kinda betrayed. Pretty much anything from Nippon set even remotely in Current Year (or with a similar level of technology) had nothing but those foldable cellphones. Fuck, they're probably still using those for Super Sentai henshin devices.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:58 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

Seriously, none of these sjw liberal weeb cunts ever figures out the link between Japan's absurdly beastly sentencing and its lack of (open and obvious) crime. They think the only reason Japan is (((safer))) than the west is some gay shit about muh fapanese couture.
You ain't kidding about Japan's prison system. It's even worse to be a foreigner.
https://gaijinass.com/2017/03/30/brutal ... -in-japan/
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:41 pm

People laugh about the absurd ultra-violence of Riki-Oh, but little do they know it was actually a documentary.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:09 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:58 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

You ain't kidding about Japan's prison system. It's even worse to be a foreigner.
https://gaijinass.com/2017/03/30/brutal ... -in-japan/
Just about the only thing the nips do right that wasn't pozz-bombed out of them by the faggot allied forces. You guys enjoy your prison that's nothing but a nigger rape feast. Prison time is supposed to be an actual punishment, not some kind of heaven for whoever is the most fucked up. Prison authorities should be the most feared motherfuckers a prisoner ever gets to lay his eyes upon and he shall forever be scared shitless of ever going back.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!