Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 am

His Twitter is also a bunch on concern trolls it seems while mumkey tells everyone to fuck off on his path to spooony. Soon he'll be under $1000 and post a #depression tweet.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 am
His Twitter is also a bunch on concern trolls it seems while mumkey tells everyone to fuck off on his path to spooony. Soon he'll be under $1000 and post a #depression tweet.
He already dedicated an entire channel to #depression videos. The only things he really needs to do to complete the transformation is get really lazy and start rage tweeting about Trump. I don't think the last one will ever happen though. Not being a shitlib is one of the few things Mumkey still has going for him at this point.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm
This shit's getting ridiculous. One could think this is all a long troll op.
We all wanted one of these INs to truly break down publicly like this, but not Mumkey. Why couldn't Boogie or Linkara do something like this?
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 pm
I was curious about his Patreon. At its peak, it was over $5,000 in sympathy and support bucks after he got kicked from Youtube. Now it's at $1,758.
He truly has become Spoony.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm
This shit's getting ridiculous. One could think this is all a long troll op.
We all wanted one of these INs to truly break down publicly like this, but not Mumkey. Why couldn't Boogie or Linkara do something like this?
The universe conspires against anything resembling quality. Any and all bright sparks in humanity must be snuffed out one way or another. Only filth and pestilence is allowed to stay. This goes beyond humanity or even life. It's everything.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:53 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 am
You see, unlike them, he's human.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:54 am

Mumkey's a young guy. His life isn't ruined yet. If he doesn't kill himself or continue down the spiral of antidepressants, he could grow out of this. The way I see it, he has only two paths to redemption:

a) Get off the internet. Turn his back on his dwindling internet "fame" and get a job. Being a D-list Youtube celeb was fun while it lasted, but it also turned out to be bad for him. He wasn't strong enough to still thrive after his Youtube ban. He missed (and still misses) that 300k subscriber count badly. The deletion of his channels broke him. He hasn't been the same since. The guy has spent most of the last seven, eight months whining. He's too fragile, at this point in his life, at least, for the career in edgy internet entertainment that he'd like to see grow.

Or b) MAKE FUNNY VIDEOS AGAIN. Shut up about his personal life. Stop putting out hourlong rants about how he doesn't care what anyone thinks. You're not Walter White, Mumkey. You're a socially awkward, needy cuck who likes bondage and who fell for the first girl who talked to you at a live podcast attended by 30 people. What you consider drama, most everyone sees as a retard at life making the dumbest, most desperate choices possible. No one who watched that last video felt moved or enlightened. No, we were gawking at a car accident.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 pm
This video feels like a crackhead just sat next to me on a long train ride and started talking about his shitty life. I think he's TRYING to be honest, but he's lying to himself about a lot of things so he's still laying bullshit on me..
This is very accurate. It's a hour long video, I wouldn't be able to watch 5 minutes of his ranbling, but it's clear that it's just his mind racing around and not being able to focus on anything, because he's lost it. WHO THE HELL WATCHES THIS SHIT?!

By the way, what an ugly mother fucker he is. No wonder he wore the ape mask, bring it back. I don't want to see his fugly mug making weird faces and rocking back and forth like pigroach's lost son.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:54 am
Shut up about his personal life. Stop putting out hourlong rants about how he doesn't care what anyone thinks.
It's over for him. Some losers just find their way in life quickly, and his is destined to be a mix between Spoony and Genna fucking Bain - he reminds me of her, because she is the best example of a person that just has to talk endlessly about their personal life on social media.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Great defense, Mumkey.
Been having a great day so far, shitposting on DHI and getting shitfaced.

How many hours so far today have you spent alone in your room on Discord, obsessing over the personal life of Elliot Roger and projecting your depression and self-loathing onto him?
And getting cucked by a 15yr old? And wanting to marry the worst mistake in your life? And fucking your internet money train? And alienating your fanbase?

Reads like a late stage Etika tweet, honestly.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:54 am
Mumkey's a young guy. His life isn't ruined yet.
He's too young to know that, though. The shit he got himself into now, especially after the 5k high on paymetons and the attention, will seems like the perfect and finite catastrophe to him.
As hard and fast as he's fucked his shit, he can walk it off. But at that age in these times? I'm not sure he'll realize it.
It's like telling some teenager that school drama doesn't matter. It's true and we know since we're so far removed from that but they won't understand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:03 am

Mumkey's current situation reminds me of the part in Phil Hartman's biography where his friends tell him that he shouldn't have a gun in his house because his wife is crazy, but he doesn't listen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:16 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:03 am
Mumkey's current situation reminds me of the part in Phil Hartman's biography where his friends tell him that he shouldn't have a gun in his house because his wife is crazy, but he doesn't listen.
I'm sure everything will be fine.
On an unrelated note, I'm currently re-watching a couple of old Mumkey videos. Not that I think they could be gone forever due to some tragedy in the household or anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!