Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AdorableOtter

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Things are getting nasty again
SpoilerShow
I just skimmed through tdlr versions but I guess Mumkey doesn't give a fuck about pedophilia or pedo's 15yrs old bf because he has other girlfriends. Is he trying to build a yandere harem or something?
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:04 pm
You made me curious about his analytics.

https://graphtreon.com/creator/mumkey

Within less than a month, he has dropped from just under $2,500 a month to just under $1,800 a month. Also, he was making $1,868 yesterday, so he lost over $100 in less than 24 hours. He'll probably drop below $1,500 a month within the next couple of weeks.
Considering how hard that Liu drama hit him. This new gf scandal will cause another huge drop. What a nuclear dumpster fire.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Yikes. He's really working over time to complete his transformation into Spoony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Spoony's descent was an agonizingly slow crawl: Mumkey is fucking speedrunning through his destruction. I'm calling it now: Liu will leave him before the end of the year, and the second she's out the door she'll drop a mountain of dirt on Mumkey, maybe even a sextape. Then we'll get the suicide livestream.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Great defense, Mumkey.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:43 pm
Spoony's descent was an agonizingly slow crawl: Mumkey is fucking speedrunning through his destruction. I'm calling it now: Liu will leave him before the end of the year, and the second she's out the door she'll drop a mountain of dirt on Mumkey, maybe even a sextape. Then we'll get the suicide livestream.
"Hi Twitch, Mumkey Jones here! Today I'll be doing a speedrun of the Spoony Path, and as an extra challenge I'm going to get the special Jewwario ending! They say it can't be done in the time limit I've set for myself, but I'm gonna prove the haters wrong! Let's go!"

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:49 pm
I think this is only missing a "Don't like, don't watch" and/or a "You're just jealous" :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:24 pm
Yikes. He's really working over time to complete his transformation into Spoony.
Is being a slave to pussy the true first step to the Spoony path?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:43 pm
"Hi Twitch, Mumkey Jones here! Today I'll be doing a speedrun of the Spoony Path, and as an extra challenge I'm going to get the special Jewwario ending! They say it can't be done in the time limit I've set for myself, but I'm gonna prove the haters wrong! Let's go!"
Top kek. For once, guest posting wasn't a mistake.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Broken clocks, my friend...
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:02 pm
Is being a slave to pussy the true first step to the Spoony path?
Not necessarily, but women are always involved in some fashion.
-Yours Truly

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 am

He very quickly went from "you guys are just gossip loving losers," to "please tell me what to do." But of course he's focusing on the wrong issue; he has already done so much damage to himself it's far too late to go the RedLetterMedia/Jontron route of ignoring social media.