The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:52 pm

Her tits are probably covered in tattoos or some shit. She seems desperate enough for attention so we’ll probably see them.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:58 pm

Who fucking cares?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:43 pm
>wanting to see a whore's tits
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Imagine Blueberry wrapping a piece of floor pizza around your dick and nibbling it off, her greasy lips brushing all over your rock hard erection.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:30 pm
Imagine Blueberry wrapping a piece of floor pizza around your dick and nibbling it off, her greasy lips brushing all over your rock hard erection.
Imagine being Null in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Blueberry, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 12 year old in his mother’s basement. Like seriously imagine having to be Null and not only sit in that chair while BlueberryRagamuffin flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favourable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BLUEBERRYRAGAMUFFIN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of catboys and trannies and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Florida. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Null. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 pm

>Null

>future political career

That may be the most outrageous thing anyone has ever posted on this site.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:26 pm

I really don't get this level of sperging. So she's a whore. I'd assumed as much. Is there much difference between fucking random dudes off Backpage and fucking random dudes off Tinder like all the other millennial chicks do?

I agree she should be watched for any signs of brigading given the history that's been exposed. But if what she wants is attention (and I doubt that you're wrong about that), you guys are certainly giving it to her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:53 pm

There is no sperging going on, sir. It's just BR was born again as something dead awful and we are celebrating it. She is pretty much harmless or even funny if you know what you're dealing with.

Also, I leave here the lest of that CWCki forum mod's bitching/whining chat log. It's quite lengthy & boring though, be warned. Long live the Blueberry's Army!!
SpoilerShow
chitoryu12 wrote: Feb 27 18:12:26 <chitoryu12> Basically, the idiots wouldn't quit
Feb 27 18:13:02 <chitoryu12> Blueberry's Army almost entirely consisted of the girl, creepy ex-boyfriend, a really bitchy chick from Mexico who was known for bullying some other members, and....that's about it
Feb 27 18:13:15 <chitoryu12> They were a vocal minority in any sense of the term. But damn were they vocal
Feb 27 18:13:34 <chitoryu12> They even changed their signatures to direct people to the thread about me, and derailed threads to attack me
Feb 27 18:14:00 <chitoryu12> Some people tried to defend me, but they were ignored or got attacked as well
Feb 27 18:14:18 <chitoryu12> A few people, Cait included, started doing some digging and trying to figure out what was going on
Feb 27 18:15:08 <chitoryu12> In particular, she talked to the girl and got her to admit a few things. Namely that she didn't have a whole lot of actual evidence against me, and that she had asked around for nude photos of me (yeah, I know) to try and spread them and slander me
Feb 27 18:15:20 <chitoryu12> The staff was mostly trying to stay out of it. I don't think I'll ever know why
Feb 27 18:15:34 <chitoryu12> Both parties talked to administrators, but nobody got a response
Feb 27 18:15:51 <chitoryu12> While I had authority, my moderation powers only consisted of one particular forum
Feb 27 18:16:14 <chitoryu12> Not to mention that this was a very rapid fire thing. The bulk ol it took place over only several days
Feb 27 18:16:48 <chitoryu12> I think they generally didn't think that I was guilty, but they didn't intervene. I think they were hoping that it would defuse on its own
Feb 27 18:17:23 <chitoryu12> Well, a newbie joined at this point. He seemed intimately familiar with the members involved, and mostly posted just to insult people who were supporting me
Feb 27 18:17:48 <chitoryu12> One of the global mods and I looked into him, and eventually someone revealed that his username and password were posted on Bug Me Not
Feb 27 18:18:11 <chitoryu12> So I promptly logged into the account. It was Joe, her manipulative fiance
Feb 27 18:18:34 <chitoryu12> I had gotten completely tired of all of the bullshit at that point. I didn't really care about even staying on the forum any more
Feb 27 18:18:50 <chitoryu12> Even if I was metaphorically cleared of all charges, the incident had ruined my reputation and authority
Feb 27 18:19:16 <chitoryu12> So I decided "Fuck it"
Feb 27 18:19:52 <chitoryu12> I publicly revealed who was behind the account, as well as posting PMs where he admitted his identity and tried to work to spread the rumors to other people
Feb 27 18:20:31 <chitoryu12> Then I posted some emails he sent me related to past drama involving yet another nutty girl who had gotten attached to me before flipping out and trying to attack me
Feb 27 18:21:11 <chitoryu12> He had initially supported me in the drama, saying that he had talked to the girl and was equally convinced that she was crazy. Then after being banned, he emailed me again where he took her side in everything
Feb 27 18:21:39 <chitoryu12> The point of posting it was to demonstrate exactly how manipulative he was. I also posted the emails where he tried to spread staff PMs and incite infighting
Feb 27 18:21:57 <chitoryu12> And that's where the drama abruptly ended
Feb 27 18:22:08 <chitoryu12> The admins finally stepped in. They responded by permabanning everyone involved
Feb 27 18:22:46 <chitoryu12> Initially it was just a temporary thing until they could resolve the drama and decide what had happened. Then the board got TOS'd again, and when they remade it on a new host they declared that everyone involved would be no longer welcome
Feb 27 18:22:48 <Wykked_Wytch> And by everyone you mean... ?
Feb 27 18:23:00 <chitoryu12> Myself and all of my accusers
Feb 27 18:23:11 <chitoryu12> Yeah
Feb 27 18:23:23 <chitoryu12> Though like I said, the board had been ruined for me at that point
Feb 27 18:23:56 <chitoryu12> Even if they declared that they considered me officially innocent and demanded that the drama stop, they wouldn't have eliminated the suspicion
Feb 27 18:24:17 <chitoryu12> Blueberry's Army probably would have kept trying to spread the accusations to everyone who joined, and my authority would have been worthless
Feb 27 18:24:37 <chitoryu12> The only thing that probably would have saved me at ALL would have been the actual perpetrator unmasking right then and there
Feb 27 18:24:50 <chitoryu12> A number of people, myself included, are pretty sure it was a frameup
Feb 27 18:25:21 <chitoryu12> Joe's a noted manipulator with a history of posting personal information of others or otherwise sensitive content for his own gain
Feb 27 18:25:59 <chitoryu12> There was a thread regarding his banning shortly before the drama occurred, where some of the female members mentioned that they wouldn't want him back out of fear that he would post their private information online if it gained him some kind of advantage or revenge
Feb 27 18:26:34 <chitoryu12> While creepy ex-boyfriend had a virulent hatred of me, and almost immediately (and gleefully) began attacking me when it began
Feb 27 18:27:32 <chitoryu12> After he released the staff PMs and posts, the rest of the admins unanimously agreed to make it permanent
Feb 27 18:28:02 <chitoryu12> Supposedly Blueberry's Army have made or were planning on making their own refugee board for themselves
Feb 27 18:28:08 <chitoryu12> Sound familiar?
Feb 27 18:28:28 <chitoryu12> I jumped into the chatroom as soon as the banning hit, just to see what happened
Feb 27 18:29:03 <chitoryu12> Reading through the logs, a few people (mostly Blueberry's Army and the guy who built the new board when the old one went down) were insulting me through the proceedings
Feb 27 18:29:14 <chitoryu12> And then as soon as the bans hit, they flipped their shit. Began making plans to campaign for their unbanning
Feb 27 18:29:43 <chitoryu12> Found out that the guy who made the new board hadn't wanted me to be re-modded on the new one at all
Feb 27 18:30:01 <chitoryu12> I was telling the story of how I got banned from my old hangout and how I ended up on FSTDT
Feb 27 18:31:01 <chitoryu12> Long story short: I was a mod on the CWCki forums. Girl gets attached to me and starts stripping on Skype. Rebuff girl's advances, she attaches herself to a banned member who hates the rest of the board. Girl has pics and personal info posted on Anonib, blames me. Massive drama. Everyone involved gets banned
Feb 27 18:31:47 <chitoryu12> Cait sent all of the info she had gathered to the admins when the bans hit. Including the girl asking her if she had any nudes of me that she could spread around
Feb 27 18:32:06 <chitoryu12> Girl found out and flipped her shit again
Feb 27 18:32:30 <chitoryu12> So Cait wanted to keep me as her forum buddy, so she told me to join up here
Feb 27 18:36:34 <chitoryu12> Well, I'm taking over forum camwhore duties

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 pm
>Null

>future political career

That may be the most outrageous thing anyone has ever posted on this site.
He'll make a splash in Eastern European politics for sure. Vote Alternative Nool for Ukraine or Bielorus or wherever the fuck he's hiding.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Why is Nool hiding in the Ukraine again? Too many trannys show up his door and he was too spent to entertain them further?