Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 am

In light of recent events, I am sure the abuse rumors that geekjuice faggot started is a lot of BS. No way Brad could've mustered up the gall to slap Jillian if he doesn't even have the courage to tell Lupa to fuck off.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:31 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:06 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:09 am

Dave shows up again after God knows how many months.

I get the feeling that Brad begged him to come back after Brian posted his rant on Twitter. "Come on, I need to show that I still have friends... I'll let you lick Laura's feet if you do!"
Dave seems like the last guy he could reel in by thirst alone. He seems like the most normal and stable person out of all of them. He likes designing things and playing music, but he also has a real job, because he is a grown up. 2 kids, a wife (whatever you maythink of her), plenty of hobbies. He and Irving seem to be the only reasonable guys in Brad's maelstrom of drama and madness.
Dave used to be an art school failure/junkie but I think he got his shit together which I commend. Brian worked as a hotel manager or something for the longest time, I guess dental wasn’t included. Not sure about Irving but from what I can tell he’s alright.
In the Valley of Bones review Irving said that he is a pharmacist (or works in a pharmacy), and has been for over a decade. So that is a decent job.

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:12 am

Wagering a guess that Larua now refuses to be in videos with him following Looper's psycho bitch fit. Did he really alienate himself that much from all the people he used to collaborate with? What a fucking lonely existence that must be.

His next patreon level will open up a spot to guest star in his reviews, maybe a $500/month tier. Or he brings on fringe youtube or CA people. Like total unknowns or hanger-oners.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:24 am

I'm slowly setting up my account here, but I just need to banter here for a little bit. So a week or so before the whole thing about Brad deleting his Twitter account yet again and the scummy shit he's been doing I bought his personally signed Cinema Snob movie for fucking 25 bucks.

Now I know that's pretty high, but I'm like hey, I've never seen this movie yet and I wanted to support the guy because in my opinion he makes really decent content compared to the other TGWTG people.

So I waited a week or to receive it, and low and behold the movie came, and...it was underwhelming. Not even the brief nude scene with his ex was enough to save it (spoilers)

Anyways as a "gift" I decided to draw a portrait of Brad as a thanks. And low and behold, he ignored it. At first I thought, hey maybe he's busy, but fucking no, he's retweeting other shit.
Messaged him on Instagram taking about the drawing, nothing. Even if my drawing was supposed shit or not he could've at the very least retweeted it which is a dick move on his part.

And this coincidencently happened a day or so before the news about Brad punching on his ex wife as well as the arrogant stuff he said on the video about being swatted. So while the drawing (which at the point I could care less about) was the cherry on the shit cake, the news was just the extra frosting that led me to stop watching his shit.
Last edited by Moe Bitches on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:27 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:24 am
SOY
Buy a rope and hang yourself.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:27 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
SOY
Buy a rope and hang yourself.
Nah, I wouldn't get the hang of it. Plus I have better things to spend my money on than rope my good sir.
Got anything else?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Worshipped IN
Bought shoddy IN merch.
Drew pic of IN
Cried when my autism went ignored.
What an utter faggot.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:03 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Worshipped IN
Bought shoddy IN merch.
Drew pic of IN
Cried when my autism went ignored.
What an utter faggot.
Yes what a faggot I'm just trying to show my work hoping to get out there, what an utter faggot I'm buying something from a person who I think makes decent content thus supporting him aside from watching the videos, what a waste of space I'm by not crying about some person who no longer matters to me at all, manning up unlike Brad, taking criticism unlike Brad, as mentioned before not giving a care about the drawing the day the news came out as well as not supporting him.

So while yes I do admire his work, I'm not going to suck his dick and not hold him accountable for the retarded shit he's done, and I could care less about that shit drawing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 am

Imagine holding a grudge for years because you didn't get a retweet. :lol:

Pathetic!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 am

And you fucks call me the redditor. Wew lad!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]