GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:17 pm
Bobito wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:04 pm
I have the impression that GitGut eventually is gonna appear on the news in krautland.
He'll write a revolting sex novel and become a millionaire. If some daft bitch can do that, why couldn't he?
I could try a wig, a feminine name while wearing sharia approved headgear. Get some of the extra vanity wokepoints. And after Feierabend the stuff went in the locker like every other workgear in germany. Get the money and maybe one or two of the better looking lesbian fans (that are looking for femenine dick).
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

RumblyTumbly

Post by RumblyTumbly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm

Wasn't the original goal to just have their story told and to let everyone know what Channel Awesome's management did to them?

And didn't they succeed in getting most of the producers to quit the site so that no one else really has to go through what they went through?

So what else is there to fight for? Do Lupa and her a moronic followers want a forced apology? Because that's not happening, and people get wronged in life all the time without an apology. Get over it.

Do they want Doge, Rob, Mike, and the rest of CA to go under and be destitute? Because if so, then that is just straight up vindictive and makes them look crazy.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm

RumblyTumbly wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm
Do they want Doge, Rob, Mike, and the rest of CA to go under and be destitute? Because if so, then that is just straight up vindictive and makes them look crazy.
That's what they want, yeah. They want Doge, Rob and Mike on their knees, penniless and begging for forgiveness.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:55 pm

RumblyTumbly wrote:
Wasn't the original goal to just have their story told and to let everyone know what Channel Awesome's management did to them?

And didn't they succeed in getting most of the producers to quit the site so that no one else really has to go through what they went through?

So what else is there to fight for? Do Lupa and her a moronic followers want a forced apology? Because that's not happening, and people get wronged in life all the time without an apology. Get over it.

This is literally all she got.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:12 pm

RumblyTumbly wrote:
There weren't so keen on having their story told when they were still on the site.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:22 pm

They wanted to jump on the #meagain bandwagon, but only if it meant they could keep all the drama encapsulated on Twitter and YouTube. Ya know. Where the money is. Don't want any pesky police investigating instances of actual abuse or rape now. That'd be very inconvenient and the cops would expect statements and proof and all that other stuff that doesn't magically turn into cash.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm
RumblyTumbly wrote:
That's what they want, yeah. They want Doge, Rob and Mike on their knees, penniless and begging for forgiveness.
And those views. Lupa still can't understand that none of those views went over to her channel instead.
demviews.PNG
demviews.PNG (23.27 KiB) Viewed 493 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 pm

demviews.PNG

I mean.......250k a month is still like $1000 before taxes. Add her scummy patreon and that's way more than she deserves.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm
RumblyTumbly wrote:
And those views. Lupa still can't understand that none of those views went over to her channel instead.

demviews.PNG

What happened in October that caused that drop?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Probably when change the diaper became irrelevant.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]