Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:53 am

Baby you're the Spoony One
You can't handle a pop song
Please get those vlogs on
They're important for Cuckson
pibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:30 pm
Wonder what he would do over JonTron's version.
Ignore it, for Jon probably reminds him too much of what could've been.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:46 pm

He isn't allowed to like Jon or watch any of his videos. Remember, that Iranian is a Nazi.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:02 pm

We got a tough guy over here

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:38 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:02 pm
We got a tough guy over here
>9mm is a pussy round for cucks, but .45 is a big tough round for real dicksmen

Nice try, Hillary. Don't pretend you know anything about guns beyond what you absorbed via Osmosis from Best Miles when he was on his way to kill Mexican drug lords.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:58 pm

I want /noguns/ faggots to stop talking about funs. Especially that (((one faggot))) in the replies going all >muh only cannons are guns like a fucking spastic. Not even on /k/ someone will do the whole firearms vs. guns song and dance because, guess what, they are both guns.
This is as bad as the whole "Acktshually, revolvers are pistols as well!" autism. When one has to try that hard to sound well informed you usually have got a total idiot on your hands. I bet he also tells people that strawberries are nuts.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Spoony must put a lot of strawberrys in his mouth then.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:13 pm

Movieblob pulled the same shit. Noguns shitlibs all love to pretend that people shoot as a replacement for masculinity or penis size (mad bum does the same thing) and so they try to conflate concepts like caliber with penis size or adherence to the same masculine ideal they believe is toxic and patriarchal.

It hardly needs to be said, but 9mm (9x19) has been around since the Luger pistol and is still in service today for many good reasons. There will always be those within the gun community who argue the merits of 9mm vs .45 vs .40 vs .357 sig and so on, but those arguments have never been based on "larger size makes me feel like I have a bigger dick." The internal /k/ discussion is more about evil right-wing patriarchal concepts such as mass vs bullet speed and recoil vs accuracy vs weight of the gun.

I'm sick of being lectured about guns by Spoony-tier faggots who hate guns, don't know anything about them and have no interest in them. I'm struggling to think of another subject where so many people with no interest AND no knowledge are so quick to chime in with bullshit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 pm

All these calibers are lethal, so the discussion is also a little moot. The "pussy" 9mm will still fuck your shit up good if It hits.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 pm
All these calibers are lethal, so the discussion is also a little moot. The "pussy" 9mm will still fuck your shit up good if It hits.
Modern 9mm and .45 have almost the exact same stopping power. Even plebbitors know this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/ ... r_and_you/

This faggot should just tell everyone he'll block any bullets fired at him with his maglite made with 1000x folded Detroit steel. It would be an equally convincing tough guy act.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:54 pm

People aren't built any different today than 100 years ago. If you pick good hollow points any of the common pistol calibres will greatly ruin somebodies day at centre mass. 10mm and .357 Sig are more powerful, .45 ACP has lower capacity, .40 S&W is cheap as hell to get an old service pistol for. It really boils down to getting whatever you can and it being affordable enough for you to actually practise with. A 10mm is no good if you can't afford to practise and then don't hit anything.

All of that is besides the point. Spoonfag is the guy that said he doesn't want to have a gun in the house and has never actually fired one. Neither a 9mm, nor a .45 ACP, nor anything else.
The fact that he even mentioned .45 (without ACP as he's got no clue) shows that already, because that's the only other calibre he knows from vidya. He'd be terrified to know that you carry a 1911 cocked and loaded. A "guns are scary" faggot like him would get the shakes at the thought of that alone.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!