Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:30 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:23 am
Rather be locked up than live in Ohio
He's got ya there, mad bum! :lol:
Reminds me of something I heard recently, it was a woman interviewing an astronaut and she commented about a lot of them were from Ohio, and his response was something like "People will do anything to get away from Ohio, I'd go to another dimension just to do so."
It's funny but it's absolutely true. There's really nothing in Ohio worth sticking around for. We don't even get all 4 seasons anymore. it's summer and fucking winter, so you're either stuck sweating your balls off, or freezing them off. There is no middle ground. I think I need to move to Maine, away from the coastline though. They get all 4 seasons and summer never gets above the 80's, or so I've heard.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:47 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:30 am

He's got ya there, mad bum! :lol:
Reminds me of something I heard recently, it was a woman interviewing an astronaut and she commented about a lot of them were from Ohio, and his response was something like "People will do anything to get away from Ohio, I'd go to another dimension just to do so."
It's funny but it's absolutely true. There's really nothing in Ohio worth sticking around for. We don't even get all 4 seasons anymore. it's summer and fucking winter, so you're either stuck sweating your balls off, or freezing them off. There is no middle ground. I think I need to move to Maine, away from the coastline though. They get all 4 seasons and summer never gets above the 80's, or so I've heard.
Oh shit you're down to two seasons as well? Fucking A. I keep thinking about relocating to Maine or somewhere in the New England area once I'm able, I miss Fall. And yeah humid southern heat is the stuff of nightmares, the swamp ass struggle is real. You know it's bad when your desert dwelling friend empathizes with you. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:47 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am
Old Black Man wrote:

Oh shit you're down to two seasons as well? Fucking A. I keep thinking about relocating to Maine or somewhere in the New England area once I'm able, I miss Fall. And yeah humid southern heat is the stuff of nightmares, the swamp ass struggle is real. You know it's bad when your desert dwelling friend empathizes with you. :lol:
Lol, that's funny. Well, I may be coming into some money soon, so I'll more than likely be able to move to wherever I want. My only fear is leaving the rest of my family and my best friend behind. I think they're what's keeping me here more than anything.
rabidtictac wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:18 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 am
Well, I may be coming into some money soon, so I'll more than likely be able to move to wherever I want.
Sheeat, nigga. I GOTS a paymetron that needs coin, dawg
*rattles cybercup

Where in the South? I also suffer the *100 degree 100% relative humidity. I describe it like walking around in someone's mouth.

*Fahrenheit for you euro niggers. Do you own conversions

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:57 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:18 am
Fahrenheit for you euro niggers.
Thanks for the clarification. For a moment I thought your lakes would boil in the summer. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Doesn't Burgerland have some lake whose surface is covered in plastic balls to reflect off the heat or something?
Old Black Man wrote:
Now that's a productive refugee :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:25 pm

pibbs wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Well, I may be coming into some money soon, so I'll more than likely be able to move to wherever I want.
Where in the South? I also suffer the *100 degree 100% relative humidity. I describe it like walking around in someone's mouth.
I actually live in the midwest, but we have comparable weather. 😔
rabidtictac wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:56 pm

pibbs wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Sheeat, nigga. I GOTS a paymetron that needs coin, dawg
*rattles cybercup

*Fahrenheit for you euro niggers. Do you own conversions
Outside Atlanta, goddamn it’s miserable.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 am

ONE BILLION VIEWS

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:29 am

And only seven pesos.