The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: The legend of BlueberryRagamuffin aka Clochette. Ask Her Anything!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:09 pm
Ass eating is for niggers like X.
This. All niggers are self hating homosexuals. Where there aren't any whores around they WILL fuck other men, the melanin literally gives them low impulse control.
Ass eating is a Jewish meme forced through their nigger music through their spokesnogs. Blacks, American Blacks in particular, being as naturally subservient to their Levantine masters as they were when the kikes loaded them onto the Dutch ships headed for the new world, will like bum bum and eat da poo poo like ice cream with a smile on their yellowed teeth.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:05 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:18 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 am
I know you've already admitted to being a shit-eating degenerate who likes to clean assholes with his tongue. So who knows what else you're up to, maybe you're right to be afraid.
I can't speak to the veracity of these accusations but eating ass is pretty normie shit in the year of our lord 2019.
Maybe in clown world but not where I come from if you had a proper upbringing. People would probably tolerate it if it stayed behind locked doors and married partners but nowadays this is like the situation with the Romans and Christians where once Christianity was detached from Judaism the Romans rained down on them to bring swift death.
Part of the Roman disdain for Christianity, then, arose in large part from the sense that it was bad for society. In the 3rd century, the Neoplatonist philosopher Porphyry wrote:

"How can people not be in every way impious and atheistic who have apostatized from the customs of our ancestors through which every nation and city is sustained? ... What else are they than fighters against God?"

Once distinguished from Judaism, Christianity was no longer seen as simply a bizarre sect of an old and venerable religion; it was a superstitio. Superstition had for the Romans a much more powerful and dangerous connotation than it does for much of the Western world today: to them, this term meant a set of religious practices that were not only different, but corrosive to society, "disturbing a man's mind in such a way that he is really going insane" and causing him to lose humanitas (humanity).

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm

Old Black Man confirmed for beta faggot. Of course, BR already confirmed her lust for nigger cock so maybe you're trying to "m'lady" her into a blowjob.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:47 pm

And yet STILL no nudes. Thread is a waste.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:06 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Old Black Man confirmed for beta faggot. Of course, BR already confirmed her lust for nigger cock so maybe you're trying to "m'lady" her into a blowjob.
Seriously Old Black Man, your thirst is ridiculous. Kugel isn't wrong about goons, a lot of prominent SJWs like NChick, Hbomberguy, Chelsea Van Valkenberg and probably Jim Sterling are goons and they have a history of taking over forums by pretending to be a part of the community and then burning it down once they have mod powers. It happened to the original Gamergate board on 8chan, EVE online players hate them and SRS on Reddit are all goons getting into mod positions to shadow ban people. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of SJWs in tech companies were goons in their youth, fuck Chelsea Van Valkenberg managed to get into games and comics and she is less subtle.

There is more I probably don't know about but their is a clear pattern and you should never trust them. Though I don't think SlutMuffin had those intentions, I think she just has severe mental issues since unlike most goons she has mostly been honest about who she is, despite leaving out some details. Though her pretending to get shitposting raised an eyebrow, she was clearly being fake.

That fuck Duwango though? He's not even remotely right wing despite cosplaying as one, Kugel caught the fucker in his Discord being a typical Cucknadian degenerate being cool with furries. And when confronted he did the typical goon thing and say "lol, you are all being so ridiculous" and argued in circles (it's in the Germany Votes thread), notice how he is the only other user who has been grilled like this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Duwango triggered the fuck out of Charlar seemingly unintentionally. That was something, I guess.
Goonleaf and Larry won't play with us no more after they got BTFO. And least Charlar manned up and started posting shit again anonymously.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:53 pm

OBM always thirsted for Goonthot. At least he knows what he wants (stale fat person pussy).

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 pm

Most of the shitty things on the internet trace back to SA. Blueberry's shit that got spilled here is more comparable to spilling Asalieri's history of weird activities on Gaia Online. It just establishes the pattern so you know to keep power away from them because they can't handle it. If you do a bunch of cringe/manipulative bullshit on other internet forums, people will find out about it.
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:47 pm
And yet STILL no nudes. Thread is a waste.
Yeah. She's still egoposting how hot she supposedly is. :roll: Posters like BR are the reason "tits or gtfo" was invented. Nobody fucking cares about how you look. You look fugly until you prove otherwise. So either shut the fuck up about your appearance or post nudes to prove us wrong. And no, I'm not "blackmailing" you for nudes, IdiotMuffin, like you claimed nool was doing. I'm telling you to stop being a whore on DHI. If you aren't capable of silencing the GOTIS machine, at least post nudes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:06 am

This is a weird thread.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:20 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:06 am
This is a weird thread.
The real down and dirty stuff is an acquired taste.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!