Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:46 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:42 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:41 am
Osterzone wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:02 am
Does anybody like Schemmel? He sounds like an absolute diva to work with.
Schemmel is the Chris Chan of Cuntimation, a deluded man child who thinks he’s the embodiment of a fictional character, in his case Goku.
He's part Goku. You will see I'm telling Dimensional Merge...
:lol: I heard he’s asking his twitter followers to give energy for a spirit bomb to destroy Vic/Broly and Friezkita Law.

Good will triumph over Evil! You have OPENED a can of SEVERE Worms by messing with me. Once the Dimensional Emerge occurs you will witness my Absolute Power and all who called me a beta shall fall before ME!!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:19 am

Meanwhile, I'm off having a threesome with Bulma and Plutia.
Old Black Man wrote:
Schemmel is the Chris Chan of Cuntimation, a deluded man child who thinks he’s the embodiment of a fictional character, in his case Goku.
He'll never get over it when he suffers the same fate as every Goku VA (aka getting replaced). It'll be his personal Applebee's.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:19 am
Old Black Man wrote:
He'll never get over it when he suffers the same fate as every Goku VA (aka getting replaced). It'll be his personal Applebee's.
God I hope so. That’d be funny as hell. Besides I still think Peter Kelamis and Kirby Morrow were way better Gokus than he’ll never be. Watch the video where Morrow talks about his one interaction with shitheel.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am

Why don't you link it, you lazy git?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
Kirby Murrow wasn't replaced; he found something better. Same with Ian Corlett. Both have a very very long line of credits that aren't Dragonball.

Type into Google "Voice of Goku" It gives you Ian Corlett, so even Google's fucked up system knows.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Ah, so that's why Schimmel is so assmad all the time. He likely googles that every day and hopes it'll eventually reference him instead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:36 pm

I Googled it myself and I got four voice results, with Masako Nozawa being listed first and Sean under her, with Peter Kelemis and Ian Corlett also in the listing. I tried searching Voice of Goku into Yandex and I got Sean Bitchnigga, so I'm dumping the Russian botnet forever, its failed me when I needed it most.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:33 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:45 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:
Kirby Murrow wasn't replaced; he found something better. Same with Ian Corlett. Both have a very very long line of credits that aren't Dragonball.

Type into Google "Voice of Goku" It gives you Ian Corlett, so even Google's fucked up system knows.
I thought Morrow was replaced with Ian Black in the Ocean version of Kai because he sounded too relaxed as Goku.

But it doesn't matter Corlett and Morrow have way better credits than Schemmel in just voice acting. Corlett out of anime like Megaman in the early 90s version and Cheetor from Beast Wars which people recognize. Morrow in anime such as Trowa Barton in Gundam Wing and Miroku in Inuyasha. So both these guys show they can top billing in multiple shows. Schemmel can't. Except for Goku, he has always at best played one episode characters everywhere else even at 4Kids. And the only reason he got Goku is Funimation threw it onto him. He even admits he went to audition for Captain Ginyu.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:59 pm

Goku is voiced by Richard Ian Cox in the unreleased Ocean Kai dub.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Did these guys ever choose a side on the Vic thing? Probably won't now since it seems to be dying, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them on the Kick side of things.