People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:12 am

I'll own a house...when my mother dies
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:12 am
I'll own a house...when my mother dies
Same here. The best thing is I'll never have had to pay a dime for it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:47 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:46 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:59 pm
Low-key rubbing in that you have a girlfriend
It just never ends with this guy and his endless complaining! Lives in Ohio, bought a Switch, is poor, has a girlfriend - there's just no end to it.
Well I do own a house, nothing you fucks can attest too :lol:
You live in Ohio, Kugel's car costs more than your house. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:12 am

I live in a fancy cardboard box in a dark alleyway downtown. The sound of bums pissing a few feet away from me puts me to sleep at night, like listening to a waterfall. 😏
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:00 am

Ill likely never own a house. My parents are failures as am I.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 am

I live in a broken down RV on the side of a lonely desert road. Paradise.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 am
Cook some meth outta that motherfucker and become the next Walter White!
rabidtictac wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:29 am
Cook some meth outta that motherfucker and become the next Walter White!
No thanks. I raid other RVs and sell Indian blankets to tourist.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:49 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:00 pm
I have a complaint, a complaint about a fellow DHI resident who is most likely lying or at least hiding something to gain attention and play victim.

Is it really possible for "suicide cops" to lock up someone who is totally sober/functional with zero evidence of suicidal tendencies or past police/mental_health_episodes record? Really? Is it really her mother who is crazy? I think BBR is hiding something and her manipulative behaviors should be stopped to save the humanity because she does this all the time and it never ends.
I had just woken up from a wine nap and was confused. Apparently she'd been texting my husband asking to talk to me (I was asleep and didn't answer her calls) and he refused. He'd previously been arrested for domestic violence in which I was the victim so she was freaked out, I suppose. I had also been suicidal as a teenager.

When the cops came they asked if I was depressed, I said yes. They said "it'd be easiest if you came with us willingly." Like I said, I was abruptly awaken from a nap and was probably still tipsy, plus I'm a naturally docile person so I simply obeyed.

Incidentally, my husband just got released from jail after 3 weeks. Apparently after the cops transported him from the hospital to my town's jail they beat him so badly he still has bruises all over his body. Just for spitting on a cop the previous night, they punched him and slammed his head against the police car door. The cops in my town are in the 95th percentile in terms of force used against civilians, so I have good reason to be afraid.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:56 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:49 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:00 pm
I have a complaint, a complaint about a fellow DHI resident who is most likely lying or at least hiding something to gain attention and play victim.

Is it really possible for "suicide cops" to lock up someone who is totally sober/functional with zero evidence of suicidal tendencies or past police/mental_health_episodes record? Really? Is it really her mother who is crazy? I think BBR is hiding something and her manipulative behaviors should be stopped to save the humanity because she does this all the time and it never ends.
I had just woken up from a wine nap and was confused. Apparently she'd been texting my husband asking to talk to me (I was asleep and didn't answer her calls) and he refused. He'd previously been arrested for domestic violence in which I was the victim so she was freaked out, I suppose. I had also been suicidal as a teenager.

When the cops came they asked if I was depressed, I said yes. They said "it'd be easiest if you came with us willingly." Like I said, I was abruptly awaken from a nap and was probably still tipsy, plus I'm a naturally docile person so I simply obeyed.

Incidentally, my husband just got released from jail after 3 weeks. Apparently after the cops transported him from the hospital to my town's jail they beat him so badly he still has bruises all over his body. Just for spitting on a cop the previous night, they punched him and slammed his head against the police car door. The cops in my town are in the 95th percentile in terms of force used against civilians, so I have good reason to be afraid.
Yo nigga, did you scope out your own thread yet?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=959
rabidtictac wrote: