Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:58 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:35 pm
At this point it feels like acting for the camera because detractors are taking the bait.
This would be some "I was only pretending to be retarded" territory. Also way too long-term of a plan for him.
Not even Deagle Nation managed to pretend for that long. Fat chance of actual retard Phil pulling that shit off longer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:46 am

If Fill was actually smart he would be actually popular with actual fans and actual money and not just nigger rich and abusing credit.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:40 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:46 am
If Fill was actually smart
Well now this is a pointless hypothetical.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:30 pm

You could've stopped at "If Fill".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:39 am

Some shit is forced like the fake laughs and singing but he does suck at video games.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:42 am

Pig has been boring lately, so here's some hilarious images I found.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:44 am

That's some AI program that turns pictures to look like classical art, vinesauce did a bit on it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 am

DSP scammed $2000 from his fans in a (((fundraiser))). Their "reward" was him opening his office door and showing his audience that he purchased an actual cat last YEAR and had been lying about it for a year, pretending he couldn't afford a cat.

BTW the cat is declawed. He claims he would never do that and it was that way at the shelter, but he was VERY smug and happy about the fact the cat couldn't hurt stuff when it was kneeding or jumping around. He said shit like "oh, when I pet his tummy he kicks me with his little feet." Yeah fucker, if he had claws he'd be scratching you because that's what cats do. Clearly a caring and loving pet owner. Said he bought a bunch of shit for it but then ran that back and said the parents did. It's an indoor only, declawed cat. I'm sure kugel's enjoying this nice triggering.

DSP is already trying to sell the cat being on stream to his fans, trying to guilt faggots into making him free cat emotes he can sell to his wheelchairs, etc. Full-on merchandising the cat.

There were also some massive shenanigans regarding the donations. Basically, from what I've worked out, it seems like he had privately talked to one of his whales via email and they agreed to donate $1000 near the end of the stream, and DSP knew that the entire time. The whole stream, he tried to beg and guilt people to tip, knowing that the goal would be hit no matter what by this whale. He almost gave the game away a few times. The dude tipped $1000 late, and his message ACTUALLY SAID "sorry I was late Phil." Massive fucking scam. He had this whole thing worked out with this whale before the stream even began and the point of the stream was to milk extra cash above the goal amount from all the other paypigs.

Amazing quality khantent we got today.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:25 am

I haven't paid atttention to Pigroach, but he has recently resurfaced as one of the people shitting-mad at Ninja for switching from Twitch, the home of the thots, to Mixer. And as the rest of those thots, Pigroach is just mad he didn't get a deal - if Microsoft offered him money to switch platform, he would do it in a heartbeat.

Instead he's sitting there, channeling his inner Granny Lupa impotent rage and preaching about how everybody but him is bad, dishonest and provides low quality content. Special emphasis on quality content, because as long as he repeats it enough times, he might indoctrinate few more people for his little cult.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:27 am

I'm mad on the internet that this dodgy fat fucker has a cat. That poor thing. And it's been declawed as well! You know he'll semantic his way out of it and say it's ok because it was already declawed or some shit. So how long before he starts using the cat in his begging videos, like "oh we can't afford the vet billth..."