DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:04 pm

I'm glad they're gonna exterminate nigs but I don't want China to have land or resources. Winnie the Pooh is apparently a real sperge baron so maybe he'll fuck it all up and chinks can go back to starving or killing each other.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Joke's on you, they already have both land and resources.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:05 am

I saw in a documentary that they are building huge empty skyscrapers in exchange for resources and if you know anything about China these are gonna fall apart in 20 years. The whole world is taking niggers for a ride. When they have build up enough IQ to understand what happened to them no civilizations exist anymore that they can take revenge on :lol:

https://www.newsflare.com/video/70220/c ... g-in-china

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 am

What's the difference? You could build the best and sturdiest skyscrapers and the niggers would house in them with open fires and use the elevator shafts as a toilet and garbage chute. See South Africa for reference.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:17 am

DSP spent 2 fucking hours going "overtime" on mario maker 2, playing one fucking level. His ego was so fragile, he couldn't just tap out of the level after 10 minutes when he realized it was too hard for him. So he played the same level for 2 fucking hours, blaming absolutely everything except himself. He blamed his wireless controller, he blamed the game's hitboxes, he blamed miyamoto, he blamed nintendo, he blamed the fan who made the level. Ended up banning the fan who sent him the level because the fan laughed and said DSP was just bad at the game and those were excuses.

I mean, it was mario maker. It was a meme level anyway. Tons of spikes and you had to make precise jumps. Just looking at the level, you could see it was the kind of thing DSP couldn't beat. Funniest part was he made it to the last jump around five times and choked every single time.

He even claimed the level was glitched and unbeatable, even though a requirement for uploading a level is you have to beat it first.

There was no reason to play the level longer than 10 minutes. It's a fantastic bit of insight into DSP's MASSIVE yet fragile ego. He couldn't take even a single L. Just one. For a fan-made mario maker level with a bunch of spikes in it. Normal streamer would have played that shit ten minutes and moved on to other fan levels. Especially if the dude got banned who sent it, lol. But DSP? Nope, can't take that L. HAS TO BEAT IT. So he spent 2 fucking hours, an ENTIRE HOUR OF WHICH he was bitching that he had to go take a shit. Which he never did, so I assume Khet had to change his diapers after the stream. All this because he couldn't just take that L and hold it. And now he's gin tweeting on twitter about "fuck you mario" because he's still salty and mad.
I'm sure someone will post the archive, but if not and if people care, I can post it later. But there will be edited clips up on youtube by tomorrow at the latest.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:08 am

Skill isn't something you can bruteforce. There are crazy hard levels made by the MM autists that require multiple frame perfect jumps. You've got to play MM for weeks in a dedicated manner before you can tackle that kinda stuff.

In Trials Rising I was attempting Inferno V two weeks or so ago. At one spot I timed out with well over 200 faults, plenty from the same obstacle, some extreme incline with an overhang at the top. I just couldn't do overhangs and it felt more like a matter of luck.
I played some Fusion on the weekend, was on a player-created track that had an overhang but with a much less steep and shorter incline, however the overhang was more extreme. At some point it just clicked. Drive up, stop leaning forward so the front wheel clears the overhang, hit the break, smash the backwheel into the underside of the overhang, get spun around, land on the top with the front wheel, still breaking. Bam! You're on top of it in an endo. I knew everything, except for the part of breaking when your backwheel hits the underside - if you don't you'll just roll off of it, away from the incline.
I went back to Inferno V in Rising and cleared the obstacle second try.

My point is that sometimes you just have to git gud, however, if you fail over 100 times you're missing something. It can be something as simple as hitting the break or ducking before a jump in Mario. You won't pick up on those minute things if your skill wasn't built up over some time because you'll just assume that you suck too much in general, instead of figuring out that you're doing something completely wrong in the first place.

He'll rage quit SMM well before that point, though.
He could grind SMM, going back to easier levels first, building up skill and taking the viewer on a journey from shitty noob to level slayer. But that would require basic game skills, dedication and effort. He'd much rather be complaining about billth instead.
Oh and by the way, at no point in Trials did I get mad. I only get annoyed when players make tracks that are Ninja 3 difficulty and labeling it as Hard, which is four levels lower.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:06 pm

All of that would require Phil to admit he's not a perfect God among gamers. But instead he can't or doesn't want to see that there are (many, many) things beyond his current skills.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:17 am
There was no reason to play the level longer than 10 minutes. It's a fantastic bit of insight into DSP's MASSIVE yet fragile ego.
He has the Hindenburg of egos :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:35 pm

At this point it feels like acting for the camera because detractors are taking the bait.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:55 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:35 pm
At this point it feels like acting for the camera because detractors are taking the bait.
He'd love you to believe he's acting. Phil is like that and it's decades too late to change.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:35 pm
This would be some "I was only pretending to be retarded" territory. Also way too long-term of a plan for him.
-Yours Truly