Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:33 pm
God reddit is full of fence sitting sceptics. "The Vic Mignogna case is just a mess, with neither side looking particularly good". Why are people so fucking afraid to just take a side anymore?
I wish more important people were like this! In most conflicts, there is no side that is right. Conflicts are difficult and people have opinions for reasons.
If I join a side, I am reasonably sure that I am right. It does not matter which side you join in the middle east, they are all right and wrong simultaniously. and you could, in theory, only solve the mess with good-faith players on all sides. CA is the same, just with more drama.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:33 pm
God reddit is full of fence sitting sceptics. "The Vic Mignogna case is just a mess, with neither side looking particularly good". Why are people so fucking afraid to just take a side anymore?
They don't want to get 1000 downvotes overnight. There's a reason Reddit has that gay-ass voting system in place, and it's not because they love free speech.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Do downboats even do anything other than MUH INTERNET KARMA?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:16 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Can't you actually get autoblocked from posting on a subreddit of you get too many downboats? Plebbit is restrictive as fuck. Honestly the website's whole format is so spectacularly shitty I'm not surprised the entire user base seems to have their own unique brand of brain damage. You'd have to to want to subject yourself to that.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:37 pm

I think that people also go sniffing around your post history when replying to completely unrelated shit, just so they can publicly shame and ban you if they're mods.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:16 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:07 pm
Can't you actually get autoblocked from posting on a subreddit of you get too many downboats?
Yes. Your account will eventually get shadowbanned entirely. The site will then even give your comments random upvotes and downvotes so you don't notice that nobody can actually see the stuff you're posting. Plebbit is such a faggot site that they can't even tell you that you're effectively banned.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 am

After she got Spoony fired while Doge was on vacation, she allegedly got death threats. She was mad that the Walkers didn't say anything about this. So the Walkers are somehow responsible for the actions of Spoony's fans, but she's not responsible for the actions of her own fans.
Have fun how serious she thinks these threats are depending on if they are happening to her or not.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 am

What, Lupa a hypocrite? Say it ain't so!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:36 am

It is a little surprising that the "Dark Times" psycho Spoony fans didn't actually murder her.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:41 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:36 am
It is a little surprising that the "Dark Times" psycho Spoony fans didn't actually murder her.
Those faggots are shut-ins like Spoony. Probably why they have an attachment to him.