RIP Sweden v3.2

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: RIP Sweden v3.2

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:45 am
football.
Fuck me.
The statement is equally true no matter what kind of football you're thinking off.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Nah, nobody gives a fuck about women's football.
Except for Google, who for the last couple weeks has blessed me with Women's Soccer doodles, all of which are either wonderfully diverse, or apparently drawn by a kid with only the vaguest notion of how a human being looks.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:50 am

The BBC are pushing it so hard it's funny. I've seen an article claim it's better than men's football because it's so unpopular that the tickets sell for dirt cheap. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:14 pm

The media loves to pretend that people care. Meanwhile, nobody is actually watching.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:32 pm

My mum went on about how it's being watched by six million people (lol). I pointed out that six million is infinitesimal compare to the entire population of Britain alone, never mind the world.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Krautland alone has shitty reality shows that probably get at least that many viewers on the regular.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:15 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Nah, nobody gives a fuck about women's football.
Except for Google, who for the last couple weeks has blessed me with Women's Soccer doodles, all of which are either wonderfully diverse, or apparently drawn by a kid with only the vaguest notion of how a human being looks.
I didn't know this because I use based Russian botnet Yandex.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 pm

I didn't think anyone that's a regular here would still use Google. I haven't used it for a decade at least. Startpage excluding USA servers is my personal fuckboy choice.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:50 am
The BBC are pushing it so hard it's funny. I've seen an article claim it's better than men's football because it's so unpopular that the tickets sell for dirt cheap. :lol:
They need to go Lingerie Football League with it and get stacked babes who kiss after scoring goals and are regularly pulling each other's thongs down "on accident."

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm
They need to go Lingerie Football League with it and get stacked babes who kiss after scoring goals and are regularly pulling each other's thongs down "on accident."
No, see, they'd never do that because that might be something that normal people, and not the ivory tower leftist elitists who run the BBC, might actually want to watch.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.