Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
A12

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by A12 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 am

Marzgurl made this tweet implying that she knowingly lied, also Marzgurl is now trying to put he Vic controversy behind her and move on, that ain't going to work:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:20 am
Just like Marz, this bitch can't keep her stupid cocksucker shut, even after being welcomed to the party.
God I want all of these people to burn...
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Just like Marz, this bitch can't keep her stupid cocksucker shut, even after being welcomed to the party.
I've got the gasoline if you'll get the matches.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Gonna stop both of you there. You can't light someone on fire who has already done it to themselves. The INs got you there!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:26 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Oh buddy I’ve got the molotovs, fuck these people. I want nothing more than to shatter their insulated bubbles.

And true CIANig, but it’s not happening fast enough for me. they’re just smoldering.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:27 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:37 am
Does this idiot even know that Rekieta isn't Vic's lawyer?

Ty Beard's online behavior consists in typing on Twatter "we will be in touch" and "welcome to the party"
Ty hasn't done anything wrong, but he has appeared on Nick's streams a few times. He made some comment about Kiwi Farms relating to that Douchette guy.
A12 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 am
Just wanting to ask, does anyone here know if Beth Elderkin who now works at IO9, did she work with Marzgurl as Beth Elderkin's profile has listed that she did also work for Channel Awesome
Elderkin was in a Nostalga Critic episode and had her own show there before ChangeTheChannel happened. I don't know if she ever met MarzGurl in person, but I think she contributed to the ChangeTheChannel google doc.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:01 am

Regarding the claims that Vic's lawyers are trying to expose the names of the "victims", that is a total lie from the KickVick people. This is detailed in Nick's stream from last night, but I'll try to summarize.

Vic's lawyers (Ty Beard) initially requested a Rule 11 agreement to prevent the other lawyers from pulling some shenanigans where they would depose Vic and then immediately file a TCPA which would prevent Ron and Monica from being deposed for possibly several months, during this time they would leak embarrassing things from Vic's deposition out of context. (This also would protect the identities of any of Vic's accusers as well.) Moronica's lawyers (Casey Erick), of course, refused to agree to the Rule 11 agreement.

There was a hearing in front of a judge where Ty expressed these concerns. The judge asked Erick, "you're not going to do that [the stuff with the TCPA] are you?", and Erick said he wouldn't. Ty asked for the rule 11 agreement again, to protect Vic as well as the other people that might be dragged into the case (e.g., the "hundreds" of women that these people said Vic molested), but Erick refused, saying that they want everything to be public and that these women want their stories out there.

Several months later, Moronica and their lawyers are refusing to answer certain questions unless they can get a Rule 11 agreement! Ty is willing to let them block out the identifying info of the women, but Erick want's to be able to block out the stories as well (likely because they're as laughable as the jelly bean incident).

And that's where Nick's stream ends (regarding the Vic case), with this Rule 11 stuff unresolved.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 am

$500 in super chats later and literally fuck all happened. Thanks for the money dummies. I remember when Nick used to do 15 minute videos basically summarizing what's happening without having to spend 4 hours watching autism filled chat thinking they are edgy with clown worlds while Nick spergs about whiskey.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 am
$500 in super chats later and literally fuck all happened. Thanks for the money dummies. I remember when Nick used to do 15 minute videos basically summarizing what's happening without having to spend 4 hours watching autism filled chat thinking they are edgy with clown worlds while Nick spergs about whiskey.
>implying there was a time when Nick streams weren't exactly what you just described

He's our version of a useful idiot. He sperges about this shit so I don't have to care. 99% of his videos are and have always been hot air and superchats. His value to me is in keeping the wider public aware of what's happening or not happening with the vic lawsuit.

He also pisses off certain kinds of people who definitely could use more mockery and scorn.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:30 pm

I just find it funny that Kick Vic complains about Foxdickfarms but they are more likely to have an account there compared to I stand with Vic. :lol: