Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:38 am
Palpy has always had gay vibes. Always trying to "turn" young men.
As if his child molester smile ever left any doubt.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:04 pm
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/woody-toy-story-4/

Did anyone hear about this? I'm not surprised that its fake, but it speaks to how ridiculous the "Lando is pansexual" shit from Solo was that a meme website can put this out and have it be that persuasive.
If this movie doesn't end with Buzz and that lady toy having their fists deep inside Woody, I will write a protest tweet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:00 pm

There's nothing at all that indicates that, even remotely. Lmao
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Also did you know that Frozen 2 will totally feature Disney's first incest romance?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm
Also did you know that Frozen 2 will totally feature Disney's first incest romance?
Nah, we're still a good ten years away from Disney normalizing sibling fucking to children. Disney is always behind the curve like that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Oh, so we have to wait for the live-action reboot then.
-Yours Truly

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:29 am
What's not gay and shitty is "The Bird With the Crystal Plumage", which I just watched. I didn't like it quite as much as Deep Red but it was still good.

I wasn't able to find a subtitled version in good quality so this is the one I've watched.

Alright, I'm up for more recommendations on giallo.
In exchange I'd love to recommend "Society" from 1989 to absolutely everyone. The less you know about the movie before watching it, the better. Don't even look up the imdb. If you haven't seen it, just go watch it right now. It's 2000% cool and I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!

PS: I found the product placement of J&B Rare pretty damn blatant in Crystal Plumage. :lol:
Check out Dario Argento's other films. He had an amazing run in the 70s and 80s, although many of his films aren't giallo. Also, check out Mario Bava. The Girl Who Knew Too Much and Blood and Black Lace laid down the groundwork for the genre. By the way, whenever you decide to watch an Italian horror film that's from the 60s-70s, look up if there are multiple cuts of the film, and if there are, watch the original Italian cut. A ton of those films were censored when they were released in the USA.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:48 pm

I almost forgot to mention; Society is great.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:00 am

SJWs are now bullying the little girl that played Tony Stark's daughter in the MCU. The comics replaced Tony Stark with a random black girl but this girl is white so she must be destroyed. (I haven't seen the movie this daughter appears in, but apparently it never even mentions her becoming the new Iron Man or anything.)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 pm

I'm pretty sure the at least one instance of Tony's waifu putting on an Ironman suit will be the closest these yokels will see in terms of whitewashed Ironheart.

I also fail to see how this would be the 7-year-old actress' fault.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 pm
I'm pretty sure the at least one instance of Tony's waifu putting on an Ironman suit will be the closest these yokels will see in terms of whitewashed Ironheart.

I also fail to see how this would be the 7-year-old actress' fault.
You're talking about a group of whiny narcissists who make Forrest Gump look high IQ. Do you really think they're capable of grasping that the 7 year old isn't waltzing into Marvel Studios and snatching that job right out of a precious POC wahman's hands?