Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:53 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 am
That update is most likely a result of me reporting her GFM last week for fraud. They investigated it.

Sorry, I sperged out. Whereas Vic's GFM is totes legitimate, Marz has not revealed exactly where the money has gone. And she STILL HASN'T WITH THIS NEW UPDATE. She is so full of fucking shit. She has absolutely no intention of suing ISWV people for defamation and we all fucking know it.
Wait you can do that? I can’t give you any shit for it. :lol:

And the money went towards more video games and shit. Just last night I saw she was playing Judgment, thanks twitch bullshit recommendations.
Yes, you can totally report a GFM for being fraudulent if you think the funds are going toward something else. I didn't expect anything to really happen, I just did it out of spite.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 am
Rapeculture wrote:
That update is most likely a result of me reporting her GFM last week for fraud. They investigated it.

Sorry, I sperged out. Whereas Vic's GFM is totes legitimate, Marz has not revealed exactly where the money has gone. And she STILL HASN'T WITH THIS NEW UPDATE. She is so full of fucking shit. She has absolutely no intention of suing ISWV people for defamation and we all fucking know it.
Wait you can do that? I can’t give you any shit for it. :lol:

And the money went towards more video games and shit. Just last night I saw she was playing Judgment, thanks twitch bullshit recommendations.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm

A12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am
Latest update from Marzgurl’s Gofundme:

>Total hours: 0.25

She talked to a lawyer for 15 minutes? :lol: :lol:
Rapeculture wrote:

Yeah, I mean I doubt that she only talked to a lawyer for 15 minutes if she actually met one. Funny how she gave shit to Doge and co for only doing shit with their IndieGoGo after it got reported and yet here she is doing the same shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pm

I really want her suicide stream already. I'm a patient man though. I've been waiting for years to see that perfect IN meltdown where they don't simply fade away into obscurity. Soon... I can feel it. Soon.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm
A12 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am
Latest update from Marzgurl’s Gofundme:

>Total hours: 0.25

Rapeculture wrote:

Yeah, I mean I doubt that she only talked to a lawyer for 15 minutes if she actually met one. Funny how she gave shit to Doge and co for only doing shit with their IndieGoGo after it got reported and yet here she is doing the same shit.
At the risk of powerleveling too much, I hired a lower for legal stuff I won't specify, and the first consultation was a flat fee, which, after I hired him, went towards his total retainer fee, which was also a flat fee. I was not charged by the hour, which makes me wonder if she actually got the lawyer on retainer or just paid for a single consultation.

If this isn't just a ruse to cover her ass, it's possible she had a consultation and the lawyer told her she didn't have a case.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm
I assume she actually only talked 5 minutes. The remaining 10 was the lawyer laughing his ass off.
Funny how she gave shit to Doge and co for only doing shit with their IndieGoGo after it got reported and yet here she is doing the same shit.
It's different because #Complicit
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm
Funny how she gave shit to Doge and co for only doing shit with their IndieGoGo after it got reported and yet here she is doing the same shit.
It's different because #Complicit
Just like doxing people and talking shit about people you don't like on foxdickfarms. Everything is different when it's them! :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Oh fuck off Marz, maybe if you didnt do stupid shit, this thread would have died off already

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:48 pm

$162 for 15 minutes to tell her to fuck off. Can't say we didn't call it already.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:13 pm

She now has $4,500 to spend on toys and oil changes.