Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:29 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:52 pm
What are the odds that he doesn't have some real shit on him?
That would have come out by now. He was never fully committed to the male feminist thing with him calling Rey a Mary Sue, it felt like he was pandering rather than trying to overcompensate like they usually do.

I think this might be a personal beef gone sour or an issue with him not paying them for something.
I don't think so. He's an actual Hollywood person with real power in that area. You can easily fuck underage boys and still direct an X-Men movie there. You can outright rape them even and still work as a child actor agent. Getting away with nasty shit is the norm there if you have the right name and friends.
He's not just virtue signaling. He's just a jealous writer, pissed about his shit flicks not making bank while a hack no better than him brings in monumental box office numbers. He's being a catty bitch.

Now this specific situation? Yeah, totally sounds like angry ex cunt. But I'm also sure that he's got some real shit attached to him, something that would get exposed if he poked the bear too much with a lawsuit. Something you can easily do in Pedowood if you have power but everyone will throw you under the nearest bus for if revealed and beneficial to do so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 pm

Things might get lulzy soon. An actual law firm is nipping on Maxi-Pad Landis's heals now.

https://www.hbsslaw.com/cases/max-landi ... harassment

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Yeah, here come the ambulance chasers
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:28 pm
Yeah, here come the ambulance chasers
The question is whether they'll have someone competent handling it or someone like that Greg Duochette guy who's bravely fighting for #KickVic on twitter. Landis can afford a competent attorney to defend himself and isn't cucked enough to roll over for the belieb wahmen brigade.

If he loses or gets really thoroughly blacklisted I could see him trooning out though. :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:10 pm

I'm surprised Gloria Allred or Lisa Bloom haven't gotten involved. I guess Landis is too small time.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm

The absolute state of things when SJWs make me side with Max fucking Landis of all people.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm
The absolute state of things when SJWs make me side with Max fucking Landis of all people.
It's the "Based" Brad situation. Like Channel Awesome, Hollywood is such a dreadful place that the slightly less dreadful person becomes the good guy by default.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:30 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:56 pm
It's the "Based" Brad situation. Like Channel Awesome, Hollywood is such a dreadful place that the slightly less dreadful person becomes the good guy by default.
Checks out. Landis is a lot like Brad, actually. A scrawny faggot with a dubious sex life that's undoubtedly a lefty faggot but there's this ever so dim spark of resentment to be the absolute maximum kind of faggot they could be.
Brad could've sided with Lupa, Landis could've praised nu-Soy Wars. Would anyone have been surprised, shocked or baffled? No, that was what most would have expected. But for some reason, despite being pretty much as bluepilled as they come, that was the one bridge they respectively wouldn't cross.
Kinda odd, really.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:42 am

They're a glitch in the Matrix, which is also why the both went through so much backlash. Their former allies know they are things that should not be.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:04 pm

You say that as if this is Serial Experiment Lain and the former alies are the programmers of those kind of manufactured people, worrying that if they decide to go against their programming they'll become omnipotent and omnipresent like Lain. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow