Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:47 pm
Soy and Furry is some animu about a wolfgirl and a merchant indulging in medieval capitalism. Though what the vast majority of weebdom remembers about the show is that the wolfgirl spent her first couple scenes without any clothes.
Ah. All I needed to know.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:44 pm

S&W isn't soy or furry. In fact it's so kinographic that it's more like actual milk, which I want to suck out of Korbo like Romulus.
It's economics made me so smart even though I'm still poor.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha was much better. It was S&W with tits. Big tits. It taught me everything I need to know about tax evasion (except for how to not get caught.)

Today I imagined what it would be like to have Sticky Fingers. I could unzip my intestines and throw out my shit on the floor. I would never have to use the bathroom again.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:55 pm

This reminds me: What's the isekai harem version of S&W? 'cause I'd be surprised if that wasn't a thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:30 am

Netflix Shinji is voiced by a tranny.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:30 am
Netflix Shinji is voiced by a tranny.
Appropriate casting of a tranny for once.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Makes sense considering Shinji had mental illnesses, social anxieties, triggers and PTSD long before it became cool. Now we just need to hope that Rei will be voiced by a person of autism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:12 pm

He never trooned out though
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:16 pm

He was like 13 when the show starts. Just give him a few more years.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:10 pm
Makes sense considering Shinji had mental illnesses, social anxieties, triggers and PTSD long before it became cool. Now we just need to hope that Rei will be voiced by a person of autism.
And Asuka needs to be voiced by a total bitch. Get Monica Rial on the phone! Or I guess they could just get Asuka's old voice actor whatserface to do it. Lots of options in the voice acting industry for that one.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:21 pm

Get Tara Strong. Is there an NGE character who's always getting fucked? Get Tara Strong to do that one too.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.