#GuntStream: Ethan "the Arby's Rapist" Ralph thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: #Killstream

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm

I guess his child took a long hard look at its genes and the life it was about to be born into and kindly asked God to take them back and God was like "Yeah... I see your point. My bad."
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:49 pm

The Septics are showing their true, far lefty libshit colours quite openly these days. No matter what Soyboy of NEETbucks does, nothing will change the fact that he's a literal cuckold that has to raise some Alphachad's son while his weak sperm resulted in something unfit for life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:07 am

https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/ethan-ral ... st-4873827
(Opens up to the first post about the new problem Ralph inflicted on himself and everything since yesterday killstream)
This follows Ralph burning Bridges with Null, Metokur cut ties with Ralph, the Killstream that Ralph showed cp on his stream when he was exposing a group of Pecos (by making it know to them their "activities" was know they are and that fucked with the Leo's investigation) and other events Ralph is now so much a lolcow Tonkasaw and Fatt Margo laughed at him without anyone taking Ralph the Gunt side (I didn't find any other thread directly related to the Gunt so this was the best I could do)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:34 am

Null's always hated Ralph. He's only ever pretended to like him to weasel his way onto the kill stream when the guests were people like Metokur or Dick. And I'm not sure Metokur ever had ties to cut.

So the drama is Ralph showed cp on stream and interfered with a police investigation? Do you have any non-kiwi sources for that?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:35 am

Nigger don't just link to the foxdicks saying "go read this," give an actual summary for fuck sake. The CP stream and Ralph getting dropped by his faggy e-celeb friends is old news, you've mentioned nothing about the gunt stream where he just watched Dick Masterson and the Sloth and said nothing. I only half pay attention to this shit which is why I didn't bump the thread but nah you had to do it with some gay shit nobody cares about anymore.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:38 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:34 am
Null's always hated Ralph. He's only ever pretended to like him to weasel his way onto the kill stream when the guests were people like Metokur or Dick. And I'm not sure Metokur ever had ties to cut.

So the drama is Ralph showed cp on stream and interfered with a police investigation? Do you have any non-kiwi sources for that?
CP stream is old shit from like right after the Knoxville trip. jceaser and Andy didn't get into any shit for it.
Null hates all these streamer fags more out of jealously than anything. Waiting for him to burn bridges with Nig Rekieta when Nick's kids are dox'd and he refuses to take down pics of them because he rubs his micropenis to the underage ones.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:46 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:35 am
Nigger don't just link to the foxdicks saying "go read this," give an actual summary for fuck sake. The CP stream and Ralph getting dropped by his faggy e-celeb friends is old news, you've mentioned nothing about the gunt stream where he just watched Dick Masterson and the Sloth and said nothing. I only half pay attention to this shit which is why I didn't bump the thread but nah you had to do it with some gay shit nobody cares about anymore.
That imply any of you fuckers deserve anything but the bare minimum, i hate all you fuckers so why should i do anything to make anything easier on you. I hate myself for not being able to stay the hell away from here
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:47 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:46 am
I hate myself for not being able to stay the hell away from here
We live in your head rent free YOU FUCKING LEAF!! :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:26 am

When you find out this bitch nigga can't keep away from here even after multiple failed gay ops to (((expose))) us (in hopes kiwifags would try to take us down or some retarded shit.) :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:05 am

If I'm not mistaken, this shit all started when a faggot named Zoom (who hates Nool for some reason; can you believe it?!) approached Ralph and schmoozed his way into kicking the kiwi out of the stream. Butthurt and gay ops followed. Yawn.