Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 pm

It's like they go out of their way to make the wrong decisions.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:02 am

https://www.thedailybeast.com/max-landi ... ple-to-him

Well, he's done. What's funny is that if you actually read the article it's pretty much nothing but bitter ex-girlfriend shit, but "max landis is a rapist" is more tweetable, so that's how it's being reported.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:02 am

Well, he's done. What's funny is that if you actually read the article it's pretty much nothing but bitter ex-girlfriend shit, but "max landis is a rapist" is more tweetable, so that's how it's being reported.
He'll probably cuck out and do nothing but he really should sue. He has enough of an internet presence where he could do smaller films and make pretentious video essays to stay relevant, he really should not fuck around and get a lawyer like Vic.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 am

His dad beat a triple-homicide charge, I'm sure he'd be fine.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:09 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:31 am
He'll probably cuck out and do nothing but he really should sue. He has enough of an internet presence where he could do smaller films and make pretentious video essays to stay relevant, he really should not fuck around and get a lawyer like Vic.
Problem is that, unlike Vic, I don't actually think it'll go well for him. With Vic it's a lot of second and third hand accounts, a lot of innuendo, a lot of stories like Lanky Kong's where she says 'One time I was with Vic and this other girl in an elevator and he had his arm around her and she looked uncomfortable' (probably because you were staring at them you dippy cunt). With Landis it's a lot of people who've dealt with him directly, even if most of them aren't actually accusing him of anything specific.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:53 am

Max just needs to come out. That'll solve everything.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:09 am
Problem is that, unlike Vic, I don't actually think it'll go well for him.
That's what I'm thinking. He's a male feminist afterall. What are the odds that he doesn't have some real shit on him?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:02 am

Sue everything, sue everyone. Sue the world if you have to. It's the only way to deal with this shit, and don't go soft either, take everything they have and make them shit on the streets of San Francisco like the rest of the degenerates.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:25 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:41 pm
Sue everything, sue everyone. Sue the world.
Sue Lightning.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:52 pm
What are the odds that he doesn't have some real shit on him?
That would have come out by now. He was never fully committed to the male feminist thing with him calling Rey a Mary Sue, it felt like he was pandering rather than trying to overcompensate like they usually do.

I think this might be a personal beef gone sour or an issue with him not paying them for something.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.