Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 pm

I try not to go to the store at night. Last time I did that, I saw a crack pairing, with the woman clearly uncomfortable and had that look on her face saying "I fucked up, I hope no one I know sees me". This was in the wokest city in Ontario, Canada.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 pm
I try not to go to the store at night. Last time I did that, I saw a crack pairing, with the woman clearly uncomfortable and had that look on her face saying "I fucked up, I hope no one I know sees me". This was in the wokest city in Ontario, Cucknadia.
Toronto or Ottawa? They're both pretty bad.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Toronto. I assumed that Ottawa would be a bit better, since its further away from New York City. Then again most cities in North America are fucked.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 am
Only degenerates go to a store at those times anyway.
Only human kino goes to stores at odd hours. What are you some life having degenerate normalfag?
The very last thing I want to do in my free time is go to a store.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:28 am

Because you work at a store nigga, you just take shit off your shelves after belittling your staff for the 10th time that day.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:41 pm

I don't need to belittle my staff because I'm not some cucked managed that gets shit on by his district manager all the time. That kinda stuff usually only takes place in a pecking order.
Or if you're some grandiose asshole, which I reserve for the internet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 pm
I try not to go to the store at night. Last time I did that, I saw a crack pairing, with the woman clearly uncomfortable and had that look on her face saying "I fucked up, I hope no one I know sees me". This was in the wokest city in Ontario, Cucknadia.
Last time I went to a store at 2AM, there were basketball americans literally throwing a basketball around the store, while the clerk looked on with learned helplessness.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:41 pm
I don't need to belittle my staff because I'm not some cucked managed that gets shit on by his district manager all the time. That kinda stuff usually only takes place in a pecking order.
That shit used to happen all the time at my electronics retail store I worked at, our managers would just get beat the fuck up and then they just take it out on the poor plebs.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:39 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
That shit used to happen all the time at my electronics retail store I worked at, our managers would just get beat the fuck up and then they just take it out on the poor plebs.
That's how it's in company ran stores here as well. Especially REWE has a mega fierce pecking order. No matter what position you're in, your respective superior will shout at you for something and the same goes for him. Everything's fine? They'll find something to complain about, guaranteed. It's just absurd.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:39 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
That's how it's in company ran stores here as well. Especially REWE has a mega fierce pecking order.
Do they have a mighty fine pecker?