Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:09 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 pm
A few years back, someone talking to me about comics mentioned how Lewis said so and so about a female character and that Lewis was a reputable source because he's a feminist. I rolled my eyes and went "really?"

He pressed; how would I know what Lewis thinks? So I laid out how I knew the guy, his history of infatuation with rape, the stalking etc.

The dude sort of blinked, then went "well, that was years ago, I think I know him better than you do"

Note, this guy only watched atop The 4th wall, and never communicated with Lewis directly in his life.

It's hard to believe people are willing to worship some fat slob who reads a comic in grating annoying voices for 5 minutes then play fights with a bad green screen for 10. Jesus and Buddha had supernatural feats attributed to them. What the fuck does Lewis have? He can't even pay his billth on his own.
FTFY. If the dude cares what a feminist thinks he's probably a feminist himself, so it makes sense he's okay with the rape and stalking stuff. Sounds extremely autistic too, which fits most of Linky's fans.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:55 pm
What a sick fuck. That egg-headed nigga needs to be hung from the nearest tree.
So while reading your post and laughing like a madman in public I just had this idea hit me. I wanna see a Hitman style game where the targets are all INs and you are tasked with taking them out through knowing their behavior.

Take Linky for instance. Do you poison his tendies? Perhaps release some gorilla pheromones that’ll cause Harambe Kong to go bananas and kill him in a fit of sex rage. Or maybe you get really intricate, slip in and incapacitate the gimp that is attending the weekly orgy, steal his get up as a disguise, and then strangle Linkara in the dark while he’s getting 3ped by the black cock brigade. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm

LOL you put some work into coming up with that, good job, sir, 10 out of 10. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:13 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:55 pm
What a sick fuck. That egg-headed nigga needs to be hung from the nearest tree.
So while reading your post and laughing like a madman in public I just had this idea hit me. I wanna see a Hitman style game where the targets are all INs and you are tasked with taking them out through knowing their behavior.

Take Linky for instance. Do you poison his tendies? Perhaps release some gorilla pheromones that’ll cause Harambe Kong to go bananas and kill him in a fit of sex rage. Or maybe you get really intricate, slip in and incapacitate the gimp that is attending the weekly orgy, steal his get up as a disguise, and then strangle Linkara in the dark while he’s getting 3ped by the black cock brigade. :lol:
Show him screencaps of your browser with adblock enabled and hell get so into a huff and a puff that he dies of a heart attack.
Fill his house with so many green M&Ms that he masturbates to death like some gook.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:20 pm
LOL you put some work into coming up with that, good job, sir, 10 out of 10. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: You of all people know my bizarre posts come to me on a whim. And that’s right guest, you’ve got the idea!

Lupa would be either very easy or incredibly difficult. On one hand the mere presence of your toxic masculinity could kill her, but on the other you might have to go through the trouble of staking her, stuffing garlic into her mouth, burning the body, and scattering the ashes at a crossroad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:05 pm

Angry Joe would be relatively easy imo, seeing how he already goes apeshit when he reads troll mails.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
It's hard to believe people are willing to worship some fat slob who reads a comic in funny voices for 5 minutes then play fights with a bad green screen for 10. Jesus and Buddha had supernatural feats attributed to them. What the fuck does Lewis have? He can't even pay his billth on his own.
He brought to us the fire of autism that is the History of Power Rangers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:05 pm
Angry Joe would be relatively easy imo, seeing how he already goes apeshit when he reads troll mails.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
It's hard to believe people are willing to worship some fat slob who reads a comic in funny voices for 5 minutes then play fights with a bad green screen for 10. Jesus and Buddha had supernatural feats attributed to them. What the fuck does Lewis have? He can't even pay his billth on his own.
He brought to us the fire of autism that is the History of Power Rangers.
And in turn inadvertently gave us the gift of Voltage Vengerz. Blockslut fails so hard that he makes others succeed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Lupa would be either very easy or incredibly difficult.
Easy as shit. Just throw an unconvincing wig on, carry a rainbow flag and lurk in the nearest second hand clothing store until she shows up. Approach her by claiming to be trans and then whack the bitch while in the changing room.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:47 pm
Lupa would be either very easy or incredibly difficult.
Easy as shit. Just throw an unconvincing wig on, carry a rainbow flag and lurk in the nearest second hand clothing store until she shows up. Approach her by claiming to be trans and then whack the bitch while in the changing room.
See I told you guys we needed a DHI game studio.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 am

DHI could put out a visual novel faster than JesuOtaku.