Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Facial Hair General (No Muslims Please)

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Going to walmart at the 1st of the month is the definition of hell here in burgerland. Crowded with welfarians and screaming kids. Honestly if you have to commit to a super market like that just spend the extra few bucks and go to target if it's an option.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 pm
Going to walmart at the 1st of the month is the definition of hell here in burgerland. Crowded with welfarians and screaming kids. Honestly if you have to commit to a super market like that just spend the extra few bucks and go to target if it's an option.
Target went out of business right out of the gate in Canada. Walmart has the monopoly on Super Stores.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:19 am

mad bum wrote:
It's the 12th, why didn't you post this eleven days ago?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
That's how it is at literally every grocery store. When I worked in the bakery at Hy-Vee we'd get flooded every first of the month. The best ones were people buying large cakes, sometimes multiples, for their 7 children on government assistance (along with two full carts of various junk foods and sodas) while the people who didn't qualify and were working 40+ hours a week would have to skip out on things like that because necessities.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:54 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:12 am
Target went out of business right out of the gate in Cucknadia. Walmart has the monopoly on Super Stores.
Yeah, because walmart was smart and slowly open up their stores in soviet canuckistan over 2 decades in isolated areas. Target just went balls deep and opened up 200 fucking stores in one year and eating that huge ass loss. Also their prices fucking sucked.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:13 pm

The credit card leak sunk them. Also, people were very underwhelmed by them when compared to the Walmart Super Center just across the street.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:19 am

Target succeeds in the US because the prices are just high enough to keep the annoying loudass poors away but not so high that it requires really stretching your budget.
Around here there are definitely "tiers" of grocery stores. The poors go to Wal-Mart, Bravo, dollar stores, unbranded stores, and large gas stations. More middle class groups do Publix, Target, Kroger, or Aldi while the richer people go to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fresh Market, or Sprouts.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:59 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:19 am
Target succeeds in the US because the prices are just high enough to keep the annoying loudass poors away but not so high that it requires really stretching your budget.
This. I don't really go to target much but when I do it's waaaaaaaay more classy than wal-poor. Target's business model minds well be "We're not walmart". You don't know true hell until you're at a 24 hour walmart at midnight and there's only 1 register open with 12 people ahead of you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 am

Only degenerates go to a store at those times anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 am
Only degenerates go to a store at those times anyway.
Only human kino goes to stores at odd hours. What are you some life having degenerate normalfag?