Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chillock

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Chillock » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Alek Minassian wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Hola.
Someone on youtube says Jillian talked about Brad beating her to the point of causing bone fracture, twice. She said this on twitch under the alias Mistress J, but the stream in question has been taken down.
Anyone know if this might be re-uploaded elsewhere or if there are other ways to confirm what she supposedly said?
Lmao

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:44 pm

bitch nigga!
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:23 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:01 am
So Lupa saw Brad beat Jillian, but has never mentioned it even though she hates Brad now? That doesn't sound very likely.
She has no problems with fingering passed out wahmen when it involves members of her clique
Brad's not part of her clique anymore, though. A woman scorned has ammunition like that but doesn't use it? Sounds very unlikely indeed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Brad used to be fat though. Would he have been able to beat her before getting his AIDS and becoming a scrawny bitch?

I dunno. I could buy them drifting apart rather than because of domestic abuse.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:28 am

Kama wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 pm
Brad used to be fat though. Would he have been able to beat her before getting his AIDS and becoming a scrawny bitch?
When was he fat? In any case, they weren't together at that point. He's been slim on his dating profile looking for dick to suck in his teenage years already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:23 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:01 am
So Lupa saw Brad beat Jillian, but has never mentioned it even though she hates Brad now? That doesn't sound very likely.
She has no problems with fingering passed out wahmen when it involves members of her clique
Brad's not part of her clique anymore, though. A woman scorned has ammunition like that but doesn't use it? Sounds very unlikely indeed.
Don't get me wrong, i don't believe for a second that Brad slapped Jillian in front of other people, doesn't matter if he was still a chubby nerd with a full head of hair, or the bald cancer patient he is now.

But i totally see Luba keeping her mouth shut if she saw Brad doing something like that, so she could keep riding his coattail, and still being silent after the "betrayal" to cover up her hypocrisy after all the her cries over rape jokes and Doge being #complicit.
Same reason why she "lost" Mantis' email

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Of course Lupa would keep her mouth shut. She has experienced Brad's Fist of Fury herself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 pm

That fist is why she fell in love with him in the first place.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 pm

The only fist of fury Brad’s ever had is the one in his ass.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Lupa does indeed come off as someone who enjoys getting roughed up by a real man. No man has ever gave her a beating like Brad did.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.