DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:19 pm
Which is why he should stick to fighting games.
I completely agree. While that always ends up being the same, he'd at least have engagement from people trying to stream snipe him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:55 pm

I don't think there's a single FF game where I had much issues and didn't end up hoarding a shitload of restorative items I'll never actually need.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:17 pm
But he does that shit with every game ever as if he's in a hurry.
He's like a prostitute who hates her job. He knows he'll have to do it again, but he'll try to make it as quick as possible each time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL_Q ... yqhrgIhvBc
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:32 pm
Edit: Jesus fucking christ, he's ruining FF9 btw:
Someone told him about being able to play at double speed through the whole game so now he's basically speed running it. Honestly from what I've seen this version of Final Fantasy IX is for people who can't be bothered actually playing Final Fantasy IX and don't want the game wasting their precious time. Mind you Chrono Cross had a feature like double time, but it was only unlocked after you beat the game. I just honestly don't understand why you'd want to rush through a JRPG... They're sort of games about relaxing and taking your time.
He's playing FF9 at 2x speed because he's on the ps4 version which apparently has the option. What the actual fuck. This is meme-tier.
The PC version of FF 12 has also speed up and it's a good thing. I can already tell he is gonna level up alot with the green dragon. It seems most modern RPG's have dropped this kind of thing where you can do this. I don't know if developers did this on purpose for testing or what the deal is because the sandworm instakills the entire party if you are unlucky and he uses earthquake.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Ah Phantasy star 4, I need to beat that game for the 20th time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:00 am

The Sandworm fight in PS4 isn't meant to be a grinding thing, anyway. It's entirely inefficient compared to just doing regular fights in the highest current area you have available. Rykros is probably the safest place to level grind since you don't risk running into the fake Dark Falz fight in the Abyss.
The 5 way split hurts Sandworm fighting a lot and it doesn't take long before you're running in circles just hoping to find the proper encounter to trigger it only to realize you need to kill 3 or 4 of them to get a level up. You also gain next to no Meseta.

This is in contrast to Final Fantasy games where you usually have a place that gives you a guaranteed high exp encounter that also drops some form of useful item (at the very least worth selling) and gives a decent chunk of Gil to boot.

tl;dr - Sandworm in PS4 is more of an optional superboss for a lower level party than a grinding opportunity.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 am

The video definitely made it look like a superboss. Anything that can casually one-shot your dudes does not make for a good grinding opportunity imo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 am
The video definitely made it look like a superboss. Anything that can casually one-shot your dudes does not make for a good grinding opportunity imo.
The Grand Dragons in FF9. Though Phil likely will have a guide on how to one shot them and fuck it up royally everytime the fuckers Thundaga his whole party.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:57 pm

dspig is back with his main bitch swaginz
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 pm

There will always be two: a paypig and a pigroach. No more, no less.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:11 pm

I'm pretty sure his main paypigs never left - at best, they only change their accounts and keep feeding the pig for the attention they get from the Twitter/KF detractors.

That's one of the reasons I refuse to even acknowledge these idiots exist, and just laugh thinking of what will happen when they really need money in their lives - and they have no savings because they threw thousands of dollars on Philly the Piggy.