E3 2019

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: E3 2019

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 am

Looks like a flash game, pure trash that was better left a meme
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:48 am

The new Contra game looks like crap, too.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:58 am

Oh, is Konami making video games again? Haha, fuck them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:41 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:09 am

He's right. Looks like soy-filled Cal Art shit. RIP Battletoads.
"I don't know why this keeps happening."

Yes you do.

-Kids mean money
-shitty art is cheaper
-colorful art is easier to market
-the comics industry is full of SJWs right now who love MLP, adventure time and steven universe art styles and imitate them
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:31 am
Looks like a flash game, pure trash that was better left a meme
They'll make the game easy as fuck too to be "inclusive" because they are idiots. Just look at the hoverbike shit at the end, that part is meant to be hard as balls in the old games but they have changed it to a different camera angle to probably make it way fucking easier. You'd think if they knew how to nostalgia bait properly they would show a level like this with the characters constantly hitting a wall with the Dark Queen laughing:

>It was Le Dark Souls of the NES

As cringe as that line would sound to us, people would eat that shit up. Cuphead sold over 2 million copies, despite what retard game journos say people actually like hard games, even casuals. Fucking Flappy Bird was the most popular game in the world at one point.

And lol at them hiding the covered up and completely desexualised Dark Queen by showing her for like 4 frames of animation. I'm sure Jim Sterling will sing the games praises like the cuck that he is but this will flop.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 am

I couldn't care less about Battletoads, but what is that faggot on about? This looks tough to you? (Admittedly, it does look less gay than what they've shown in the video.)

I guess I am missing something here, because I am not a Battletoads enthusiast and I am not following modern animation at all, but it didn't look that bad to me. I've noticed new Duck Tales and that looks like crap to me (somebody has a fetish for square heads), but I think these frogs could do worse than that - look at Shaq Fu reboot for example.

// Ok, I'll admit, this looks better :lol: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/R1yj2t95pzs/maxresdefault.jpg

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:48 pm
To follow up on this, apparently on the kickstarter the backers had to choose between getting the Steam or PS4 version. There was no Epic option since that store didn't exist then, so this is even worse since it didn't say "PC Version" which could have covered their asses in the USA. There will be legal action because of this against Deep Silver for not providing a Steam version and not giving refunds, and who knows if Epic's involvement could get them in legal trouble since they have directly fucked over backers of this project with their business practice. If Nick Rekieta has time between his daily KickVic streams he should go over potential legal issues with this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 am
it didn't look that bad to me.

AH-MAZING

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:22 am

It looks like a pretty clear-cut case of bait-and-switch.

They sold a product for a specific version and people signed up and prepaid to buy that specific version.

Then they went back on what they said, having already been paid, and provided the product only under the stipulation you sign up to this new service that nobody agreed to. If you DON'T want to use Epic and you prepaid for the game, then you basically get nothing. You get a worthless Epic version of a game for an Epic account you don't have because you don't use Epic. IE you get nothing and they take your money.

Seems pretty egregious to me. It'd be one thing if you have a few different options for PC versions and they just removed the Steam option. But if you don't want Epic, tough shit. Thanks for the munny, dummies! ACK ACK ACK.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:22 pm

How would legal action even begin? These retards donated to a kikestarter campaign, they ain't gonna be smart enough to get shit going.