Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 am

Zack Davisson is the translator for a bunch of classic manga like Space Battleship Yamato and GeGeGe no Kitaro. So if you left US comics for being infested with SJWs and thought you could escape all that with manga, you were wrong.

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:57 am
Zack Davisson is the translator for a bunch of classic manga like Space Battleship Yamato and GeGeGe no Kitaro. So if you left US comics for being infested with SJWs and thought you could escape all that with manga, you were wrong.
Is he the one who cries about based anime piracy and also put out a translation of Devilman that isn't any better and partially ripped off the fan scanlation?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 pm
Is [Zack Davisson] the one who cries about based anime piracy and also put out a translation of Devilman that isn't any better and partially ripped off the fan scanlation?
I think he translated Devilman. I hadn't heard about him ripping of a fan scanlation, though. As far as I know he's kept his SJW idiocy out of his translations, at least. But on Twitter he's always on the wrong side of every issue and is ill informed.