He's like a mirror universe Andy Kaufman
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony The Pussy One

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:33 am

Gotta play it safe in case the repo men start calling.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:52 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 am
That's not how real Schizophrenia works. Spoony's just doing it to try and be, "hilarious," and only wants to record it because he thinks it's funny. The reality is that it's not funny and it's not entertaining in any way.
This is, of course, implying that this isn't Shit That Didn't Happen (tm).

"Hey, guize! I just answer a call as the Riddler. Completely caught the other guy off guard and was totally amazing. You should've been there!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:21 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:11 am
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 pm
And he wonders why doctors don't want to treat him
wow lol

Maybe he's also a schizo? It wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at the doctors as video-game characters or act as Dr. Insano, where he tries to outsmart the doctor or diagnose himself...
Sadly, no, this is Bipolar still. Comes with both types. If you've ever heard people say that they (or as one Mr Fry said, his friends) can handle him when he's depressed but not when he's 'up,' this is why.

They get 'good ideas.' Knew a guy years ago who once slammed face-first into a wall in the middle of a conversation because he decided to try and do the Jackie Chan run up a corner stunt. No real lead up, just started staring past us, then blitzed off and did it in the middle of someone's sentence.

Another time I wasn't there for and know only because he complained at the reaction. He was in a rather important meeting at work, got up and started squat-hopping in place. He was complaining that they were getting mad at him despite him doing something very important and not distracting at all.

I've heard and seen much worse. One in particular ended with a wedding not being ruined, but part of it messed up.

That said, if he did the Dr Insano skit for his doctor, I wouldn't be surprised either.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Guest posting was a mistake. And if his constant obnoxious behavior is a manifestation of his bipolar disorder then why is he neglecting to take his meds? Is he refusing to take them or can not afford?

Before I had to cut out lithium and just ride the wave, i think I was paying like $70-$80 a month with insurance. Bipolar and Major Depression medication is not expensive all things considered. He has no excuse not to take his medicine other than he is too lazy to eat a dirt cheap pill after breakfast.

Stop making excuses, It's just plain degeneracy and he chooses to indulge in being a fucked up human being by refusing to be properly medicated.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:21 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:11 am
Rushy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 pm
And he wonders why doctors don't want to treat him
wow lol

Maybe he's also a schizo? It wouldn't surprise me if he turned up at the doctors as video-game characters or act as Dr. Insano, where he tries to outsmart the doctor or diagnose himself...
Sadly, no, this is Bipolar still. Comes with both types. If you've ever heard people say that they (or as one Mr Fry said, his friends) can handle him when he's depressed but not when he's 'up,' this is why.

They get 'good ideas.' Knew a guy years ago who once slammed face-first into a wall in the middle of a conversation because he decided to try and do the Jackie Chan run up a corner stunt. No real lead up, just started staring past us, then blitzed off and did it in the middle of someone's sentence.

Another time I wasn't there for and know only because he complained at the reaction. He was in a rather important meeting at work, got up and started squat-hopping in place. He was complaining that they were getting mad at him despite him doing something very important and not distracting at all.

I've heard and seen much worse. One in particular ended with a wedding not being ruined, but part of it messed up.

That said, if he did the Dr Insano skit for his doctor, I wouldn't be surprised either.
It's called manic, not happy, for a reason.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:23 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Stop making excuses, It's just plain degeneracy and he chooses to indulge in being a fucked up human being by refusing to be properly medicated.
If only some brave kigurami would go to his house and fix him!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm

That's a job for you anon, go to his house with a suitcase full of magic mushroom and cocain and LSD and show him life is beautiful.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Mom won't let me dude, it's gotta be you!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:00 pm

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Guest posting was a mistake. And if his constant obnoxious behavior is a manifestation of his bipolar disorder then why is he neglecting to take his meds? Is he refusing to take them or can not afford?

Before I had to cut out lithium and just ride the wave, i think I was paying like $70-$80 a month with insurance. Bipolar and Major Depression medication is not expensive all things considered. He has no excuse not to take his medicine other than he is too lazy to eat a dirt cheap pill after breakfast.

I never once defended him or made excuses. The man's a self-righteous dipshit, and no question, this is just what his particular stripe of stupid looks like.

Still, bare bones, even if he was of a mind to take his medicine, one of the ever popular points about him is that he has no money and refuses to work to get any.

Simple equation: (Overdrawn bank account + Terrible credit + massive debts) - $70 = No meds.

T'other bit is that Bipolar 2 especially presents surprisingly similarly to narcissism, re: 'good ideas' and black and white thinking. In short, however he got there, dude's too far up his own ass to listen to anyone. More accurately, everyone telling him he's wrong must be the greatest example of wrongness, and so he must push back against it for that is what is right.

Ergo, until he's on his medication, there's no chance he'll accept that he needs to be on them, and even then it's unlikely. So, as above, dude's a dipshit, but he's a very textbook dipshit.

That said, you want to really piss him off? Point out that's he's textbook. For the same reasons, he's the kind of person who absolutely detests things like personality tests. Can't stand that they can be anything other than completely unique, let alone placed in a category that accurate in under five minutes.