PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:12 am
I really hate this cunt, I swear I see this same tweet every other day along with the same thirsty fags in the comments. She really is the ultimate blue ball for these idiots.
"Today is a special day, because for once I don't feel like killing myself. That feels nice."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:03 am
That's because your clothes and makeup can't hide the fact that you are an attention seeking brat and a shit person and you know it. Eating only gives you temporary relief from that, but you won't listen to any advice, even from professionals, unless they tell you what you want to hear like the shallow child that you are.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 pm

This sounds retarded to me. Does this even work for "anxiety"? Sounds like she's on a path to becoming a drug addict of some sort.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 pm
This sounds retarded to me. Does this even work for "anxiety"? Sounds like she's on a path to becoming a drug addict of some sort.
She's posting for attention. It's like when that literal retard Ross drank Febreeze to kill himself.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 pm

Just smoke some pot, you cunt.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 pm

NyQuil won't work for anxiety. If anything it'll make it worse. She should know this if she actually deals with anxiety on a medical level.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:08 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 pm
Don't make her eat more.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 pm
NyQuil won't work for anxiety. If anything it'll make it worse. She should know this if she actually deals with anxiety on a medical level.
So this is like a super subtle "I'm gonna kill myself" tweet?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 pm
So this is like a super subtle "I'm gonna kill myself" tweet?
No it's just an attention grab.
"Guys I drank NyQuil and now I'm slightly drunk and sleepy but also my anxiety didn't go away like totally omg"
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:08 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:45 pm
Don't make her eat more.
No, do. Then even Myspace angles won't help her and she'll stop posting and making vidyas